JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Doesn't really tell me if roads are icy, plowed, or such. Just shows traffic flows and incidents. Looks like several crashes have happened on I-5 exits and on some highways; so I'm guessing that some roads are icy, some are slick, and people dont always have winter/ice tires?
Road conditions look pretty obvious to me. Have you thought about investing in a CB radio or hopped up Boefang?

Screenshot 2024-01-13 085028.png

Been lightly snowing here and now it feels like freezing rain mixed in. (West Linn)
Going to head to the shop in a little bit (Oregon City) to finish up a car, then may head to Incestacada.

We're going to go out and carefully drive around a little bit before leaving town, get a feel for how bad it is.

Is there anyone actually at the show today? Did all the vendors show up?

We're going to go out and carefully drive around a little bit before leaving town, get a feel for how bad it is.

Is there anyone actually at the show today? Did all the vendors show up?
I don't have the spacebook or the tweeter but I heard from a friend only a few vendors showed up and they might be leaving early. Not sure how true that is.....so take it for what's it's worth

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top