JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
I vote golf cart!
753C1E7C-E6C4-4A0C-BBCC-252E350A80D6.jpeg
Kids are getting her gassed up, now where are my gloves.

We had a standing, nearly dead Spruce in the backyard. It was surrounded on three sides by the shop, house and garage. We had it taken down Thursday. I can't say that I'm upset with the timing.

I had to go get gas for the generator, we could be out of power a few days. Anyone here if the gun show is gonna be open tomorrow? The roads where fine
If it stayed open all day today I can't imagine it won't be tomorrow. It was a ghost town in there today. a few empty tables and a small handful of patrons. Roads weren't bad but another layer of ice tonight is likely to change that I suppose.

Anyone know if the show is open today?
Sorry for the late reply. We were there yesterday and it was a ghost town. The guy at the door said attendance was one third of normal. I assume it was the same today, since the weather is only a little better.

With 4wd and good tires, the roads weren't that bad; I've driven in worse. I think the two most dangerous things about it were, 1- a few people wanting to drive like bare pavement, fast as they can, and 2- a few people who seemed scared to death and couldn't go faster than 20.

I had to rush back for problems at work, and was out til 2am troubleshooting and repairing a complex production system that really doesn't like the cold and ice. On a positive note, I did get it running.

Most [eople had no trouble getting to the show, just keep the speed down and don't follow close. There were vendor cancellations and lots of wide open spaces but overall it was a good show. Just not much public showing up. The East Albany Lions Club did a great job under some trying circumstances. Let's just hope that Ma nature doesn't throw a curve ball next January. In the meantime come down to Timber Linn memorial Park just next door to the fairgrounds in Albany and take in the Lumberjack Breakfast sponsored by the same East Albany Lions Club. 4th of July time and they put on a great breakfast four days in a row with a car show to boot. Hope to see you there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top