JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Along with my usual wares, I will be promoting and taking donations for a Gold Star Family Memorial to be dedicated Memorial Day 2024 @ 11:00 AM at the Linn County Veterans Memorial in Timber Linn Memorial Park. Along with fundraising, we are promoting that ceremony in order to have a large turn-out. All the speakers will be Gold Star Families and it will be good to have a large turn-out to show respect to those families and their lost loved ones. Hope to see you there,
If you have a table, I'll stop by...if not, stop by my table for a donation.

G'Dang, so many people from the forum going to be there, it's too bad we don't have a way to meet some people we see posting on a daily basis. I know I've met Banjo Geek, seeing as that Bowler is easy to spot. I've probably struck up convo's with vendors that are members but never knew.
Wifey and I will be there shortly after opening. I'm the OF with a long grey beard and she's got short blond, hair tipped white like Guy Fieri.

G'Dang, so many people from the forum going to be there, it's too bad we don't have a way to meet some people we see posting on a daily basis. I know I've met Banjo Geek, seeing as that Bowler is easy to spot. I've probably struck up convo's with vendors that are members but never knew.
Wifey and I will be there shortly after opening. I'm the OF with a long grey beard and she's got short blond, hair tipped white like Guy Fieri.
Ya that would be cool to meet a bunch of you guys and gals. I'll be the fat Mexican eating tacos in the corner! 🤣

Ya that would be cool to meet a bunch of you guys and gals. I'll be the fat Mexican eating tacos in the corner! 🤣
With all the taco-talk around here lately, I'm not sure if you're serious, or not? :s0131: I don't think I've seen a taco truck there before? All we ever eat are the Tillamook Country Smoker meat sticks we get from the Boy Scouts.

Hey Mike can I just look for the middle finger in the air , oh wait you'll be around friends so maybe not . ;)
Probably not, as that was Dad's middle finger, a year or so before he passed-on. :D He was hamming it up in the limo that brother and I hired for him and mom for a fancy dinner.

Oh got it . Here I thought that was you . Always easy to see your post . :)
There is a distinct resemblance..
Underneath. :D

1708990104004.png

Anyone know what entry fee is? I get in free do to being an ARPC member but, my buddy is thinking of going and was inquiring about it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top