JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Best & biggest show in all of Oregon . You never know what will be there which is what
makes it worth the trip . A little bit of everything . It's like coming home to a familiar place . All are welcome to have an enjoyable time . See ya there ya all . :)

On the lookout for an old school A2 USGI handguard set that isn't painted. Also might be looking for other things. M14/M1A/AR10 metal mags, maybe if price is good and not ridiculously spendy; moreso for rigs to be built for. Otherwise, we'll see what catches my fancy :) maybe another A2 stock assembly, or just the tube, buffer and spring :D

Drop by and say hi, grey bowler. I'll have a '95 Winchester parts rifle. A "custom" Krag round ran through it. Has the Lyman side mounted rear site. Need to get an idea of a fair value for the parts.

Best & biggest show in all of Oregon . You never know what will be there which is what
makes it worth the trip . A little bit of everything . It's like coming home to a familiar place . All are welcome to have an enjoyable time . See ya there ya all .
Is that true? If it is, that's disappointing considering every time I've been (with 1 exception) it's mainly milsurp from the 40's and random non gun booths with some local retailers advertising 40% matk ups sprinkled in.

Is that true? If it is, that's disappointing considering every time I've been (with 1 exception) it's mainly milsurp from the 40's and random non gun booths with some local retailers advertising 40% matk ups sprinkled in.
Yes. The other shows I've been to... were much smaller than ARPC and East Albany Lions Club. Rickreall is also small but often had better quality of stuff in the past. Salem show, back in the early 2000s was tiny, and still is tiny. Redmond around 2008-2009, was decent sized when I lived there, but nothing like ARPC. True in the last few years ARPC has downsized, mostly due to Covid and M114... but its still better than Wes Knodel and Rose City

Yes. The other shows I've been to... were much smaller than ARPC and East Albany Lions Club. Rickreall is also small but often had better quality of stuff in the past. Salem show, back in the early 2000s was tiny, and still is tiny. Redmond around 2008-2009, was decent sized when I lived there, but nothing like ARPC. True in the last few years ARPC has downsized, mostly due to Covid and M114... but its still better than Wes Knodel and Rose City
That makes sense. I liked rickreall show last summer. Good variety of vendors. The ARPC show right after M114 was voted in was definitely the best one I've been to there.

Count me in for at least one day this weekend, best show in Oregon as far as I'm concerned. I've never been disappointed going there, ever. I'll probably find something that I didn't even know I need too!

Along with my usual wares, I will be promoting and taking donations for a Gold Star Family Memorial to be dedicated Memorial Day 2024 @ 11:00 AM at the Linn County Veterans Memorial in Timber Linn Memorial Park. Along with fundraising, we are promoting that ceremony in order to have a large turn-out. All the speakers will be Gold Star Families and it will be good to have a large turn-out to show respect to those families and their lost loved ones. Hope to see you there,

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top