JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
I'll be there with my family a little bit later. Right now both kids in full morning mode and wife asleep. There were big flakes of snow falling for a bit but none of them stuck on ground long enough to make travel risky.. over 34 degrees and roads seems to be just fine.

I'll be there with my family a little bit later. Right now both kids in full morning mode and wife asleep. There were big flakes of snow falling for a bit but none of them stuck on ground long enough to make travel risky.. over 34 degrees and roads seems to be just fine.
Enjoy!

Snow-ma-gedon in S. Oregon ATM. 3 whole " even & still coming down...

Really pretty nice.

Where at, I'm here now and could use some
Sorry for late reply..... Back right of snack bar, entrance wall . Between snack bar and safe guy .Hope that helps . :)

IMG_20240302_132030567.jpg IMG_20240302_132431418.jpg

Last Edited:
A Lot more vendors, a lot more options. Wall to wall like the old days.. lots of people.. we had a good time. Even though my kids made it difficult to get close to many tables, particularly the 3-year old who wants to touch everything shiny :rolleyes: got a Choate Machine tool E-2 stock with buffer assembly, its gonna go on the "ugly" Dissipator :D
Edit. I didn't want to pay $85 for plain jane A2 stocks, and I didn't find any good A2 USGI rifle length handguards. Lots of carbine HGs and a whole pile of stock A2 grips.

Thank you, I left already but may return tomorrow. I met several members there as well, was a great show.
I talked to piratepast40 at the OFF table , saw banjogeek at his and oremike at his ammo table . My phone was off n on in building so couldn't respond to forum .... Dang tech anyways . Or it could have been Queen maxipad running interference . :s0011:

That's all I had to mention to the old lady they had beanie babies and her response was you coming? Awesome! She probably also buy lunch.

Last Edited:
I almost forgot, what did y'all think about the cartel table at the end of one of the aisles? Lots of gold and chrome plating as well as engraving. I thought right away, looks like a display for the cartel.

I drove up from Roseburg yesterday, first time at that show, it was worth the drive, I saw 3 guns I would have purchased, but wasn't sure it would be worth trying to figure out the hassle, if background didn't get an instant pass, so instead I left with 400 rounds of 45 acp and some 32 S&w long ammo, and I'm always a sucker for kids fund raisers, so a pack of targets and a pile of chocolate bars came home with me also.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top