JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
You could always look to trade with a dealer, easier that way with them doing the paperwork. I've done that before, but I keep the thought that if I don't find a deal I want I can just keep what I already have. A good way to up the interest is to say to the first dealer that looks at it is that you just got here and want to walk your gun around a bit and see what other offers you get.
I just have a hard time parting with them....just ask my wife! These are all guns I bought in package deals with the full intention of reselling them....it's easier said than done

I just have a hard time parting with them....just ask my wife! These are all guns I bought in package deals with the full intention of reselling them....it's easier said than done
I just went thru this, I had 4 as trading/selling stock. Traded off 2 and put the others back in the safe.

Isn't it funny how you can get attached to something you bought with no intention of keeping?

back in the 90's a buddy told me that a friend of his was looking for a decent old pump 12ga. I found a 50's Ithaca at a gun show for something like $120, figured I'd do my friend a favor and pass it on to his buddy at cost (this was back when that was OK to do).

I then found out that he didn't know the guy that well, and he was sketchy. On top of that, he wanted to dicker me down. I decided real quick I wasn't going to sell that guy a gun no matter what. Good call too; I found out later that the guy ended up in jail, on sketchy gun stuff.

Long story short, I still have that old Ithaca, and it's one of my absolute favorites!

As to the show, if the roads are passable in the morning, my son and I will be there.

Isn't it funny how you can get attached to something you bought with no intention of keeping?

back in the 90's a buddy told me that a friend of his was looking for a decent old pump 12ga. I found a 50's Ithaca at a gun show for something like $120, figured I'd do my friend a favor and pass it on to his buddy at cost (this was back when that was OK to do).

I then found out that he didn't know the guy that well, and he was sketchy. On top of that, he wanted to dicker me down. I decided real quick I wasn't going to sell that guy a gun no matter what. Good call too; I found out later that the guy ended up in jail, on sketchy gun stuff.

Long story short, I still have that old Ithaca, and it's one of my absolute favorites!

As to the show, if the roads are passable in the morning, my son and I will be there.
I could have a dam table with all the guns I've told my wife and myself I was gonna sell

Yup!
My Dan Wesson is one of these. I had a rifle for sale and was offered up a CBOB as trade. I figured it would be an easier sale, so I did the trade.
I've had that one for 10 or 11 years now.
There's even a short thread about that exact thing somewhere on here.

How are the roads right now between Monmouth/Dallas and Albany?

I'm guessing the main highways and I-5 are probably going to be OK mostly, but the smaller ancillary roads? Thinking maybe go tomorrow instead of today?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top