JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Went yesterday, got out alive.

A Mannlicher Carbine in 7x57 almost did me in.

Same table had a Sako Full Stock CARBINE!!! (20" BARREL!!!) in .375 H & H that I was not the least bit attracted to.

I'm pretty certain we saw you there with your wife yesterday morning, was I seeing things?
Very possible. We got there about 9:20 and always start to the left. It would have been cool if you'd had the nerve to just come up and say "HEY". Seems a shame for so many of us to come to that show, be in there milling around for three hours and never have any coms with other members.

We saw some decent prices and some people that were, most likely, going to be taking a bunch of guns and large rifle primers home with them. Though I was drawn to a couple of very nice Swede Mausers, un-matching, but only $500.00. I didn't do a close inspection because I'm not in the market though. Also drawn to some of the Winchester lever guns, that I hope someone took home. We're not in the market for those either. The prices weren't stupid.
All we came home with was 150 .357 mag brass @ $.10/each and a couple bundles of meat sticks from the Boy Scouts.

Very possible. We got there about 9:20 and always start to the left. It would have been cool if you'd had the nerve to just come up and say "HEY". Seems a shame for so many of us to come to that show, be in there milling around for three hours and never have any coms with other members.

We saw some decent prices and some people that were, most likely, going to be taking a bunch of guns and large rifle primers home with them. Though I was drawn to a couple of very nice Swede Mausers, un-matching, but only $500.00. I didn't do a close inspection because I'm not in the market though. Also drawn to some of the Winchester lever guns, that I hope someone took home. We're not in the market for those either. The prices weren't stupid.
All we came home with was 150 .357 mag brass @ $.10/each and a couple bundles of meat sticks from the Boy Scouts.
Has nwf ever put on a show? I would volunteer a 3 day weekend to help set up and clean up. It would be a good way to meet everyone

Has nwf ever put on a show? I would volunteer a 3 day weekend to help set up and clean up. It would be a good way to meet everyone
Not that I know of. I think the logistics of that would be pretty tough though. The small shows closest to that I know of is the Oregon Arms Collectors "O.A.C" show and the show in Battle ground by the Southwest Washington Arms Collectors Association, "SWACA".

Very true, too bad we didn't connect. One of my boys tried to jump in front of you in the parking lot, nice new car!

One of my boys tried to jump in front of you in the parking lot, nice new car!
LOL I don't remember that! Thanks, about the car, I'll likely never buy a Honda because of the pee poor design of this thing compared to the CR-V we drove for 18 years and 137,000 miles.

My trip turned into a Britney Spears song...Oops I did it again. Because the human eye is drawn to light colors, a white Mossberg 940 Pro drew me over like a moth to a flame. It's an interesting mix between a waterfowl gun and a 3gun shotgun. I mean, it gives you 12 rounds to hit a duck (I know that is not allowed). So, my bride updated her 930 JM to the 940. Picked up some 10mm from @oremike and chatted with @Cerberus Group for the first time in person. Picked up a bunch of HKS speed loaders for a future class at a fair price. Enjoyed wandering as usual, still plenty to look at. My wife had quite a few ladies talk with her and the members at their booth over the weekend.

I drove up from Roseburg yesterday, first time at that show, it was worth the drive, I saw 3 guns I would have purchased, but wasn't sure it would be worth trying to figure out the hassle, if background didn't get an instant pass, so instead I left with 400 rounds of 45 acp and some 32 S&w long ammo, and I'm always a sucker for kids fund raisers, so a pack of targets and a pile of chocolate bars came home with me also.
See you at the Roseburg show.

Thank you all for making this a good show for me. I was able to refrain from new gun purchases this time, though there was some temptations. I was able to do some networking with other businesses so we'll see how that shakes out.

Thank you all for making this a good show for me. I was able to refrain from new gun purchases this time, though there was some temptations. I was able to do some networking with other businesses so we'll see how that shakes out.
It was nice talking to you on Saturday. Looking forward to trying out the .32H&R ammo I bought from you.

The Firearms Magic Mystery Tour now proceeds To Rickreall ...... If you go Sunday remember daylight light savings is that weekend so you'll be an hour late if clocks aren't sprung forward . :)
I see our great lawmakers are doing the "get rid of DLST" thing but it wouldn't go into effect till '35. Christ, I won't live hat long. Story of my life.

The Firearms Magic Mystery Tour now proceeds To Rickreall .....

Yeah,

I was not able to make it to the ARPC Show since I was On The Road, and thus not able to Attend...

On The Road.jpg

However. I DO fully expect to be able to make an appearance at the Rickreall Show, AT WHICH,
I Expect to be Wearing My Signature Black NRA Cap with BOLD and Bodacious GOLD NRA Lettering...

CAP.jpg

I did not to get to visit with too many members while manning my table, but a few were able to stop by and catch up.

Overall a successful show. Thanks to all those who attended and bought from one of us local vendors!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top