JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll bet this don't even make 5pm national news Libs are not going to allow good guy with a gun to ruin their False Narrative that their are only bad guys with guns

I carry everywhere screw you if you think I'm leaving my protection in the Fing Car

for some ahole to break glass and steal it I'd reather be kicked out of establishment first

I don't go out at night anymore so likely wont happen anyway

Last Edited:
Regardless if We are geared up, in plain clothes, whatever, Costco employees give us the dik-eye. They've gone so far as to call the agency head to complain about us buying lunch there while on duty. It "alarms the customers".

F that,
If I saw a LEO in line behind me his meal would be paid for and I wouldn't say a word about just pay and no acknowledgement needed.

I sure hope by brandishing they mean the guy had it in his hand and was pointing it towards people. And the commotion the person described was the person with the gun screaming threats or other alarming speech.

What I really hope didn't happen was the guy reaching into his pocket to get his Costco card and his coat rode above his legal CWP, someone saw it and started screaming, " gun gun gun!!" Causing the witnessed commotion where the alerted off-duty officer understandably smoked him.

Costco is a gun free zone? Written in their fine print? I violated these policies ignorantly? This really sucks. Used to be forced to pack the wifes goods to the CRV til I got smart. Hun, all this stuff will not fit safely in the CRV, we need to bring the F350, and it's low on fuel.
Had a good thing going on the fuel deal. But will not shop at a gun free zone. Or will I, for fuel? Ignorantly:cool:.

I may give you a call soon. My current door is all glass and I dont like it.

I can understand that, It would make me pretty nervous. We had a tweaker put a skateboard through the front door at my wifes store one night, and then ransack the place. Got nothing and we caught him about an hour later but glass offers very little resistance to forced entry. But you know that.

I have heavy high quality doors with steel reinforced jams. Without a ram you are going to get hurt trying to bring these down. Make it in the GSD grand dog will probably use you for a chew toy.

Costco is a gun free zone? Written in their fine print? I violated these policies ignorantly? This really sucks. Used to be forced to pack the wifes goods to the CRV til I got smart. Hun, all this stuff will not fit safely in the CRV, we need to bring the F350, and it's low on fuel.
Had a good thing going on the fuel deal. But will not shop at a gun free zone. Or will I, for fuel? Ignorantly:cool:.

I didn't read the contract. I'm on my wifes account so technically they can kiss my arse. concealed is concealed and I will continue to do so;)

Found this on the Costco website:

• Costco policy prohibits firearms to be brought into the warehouse, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers.
The language is kind of vague on LE. Which LE are authorized? Is pre-authorization required?

Well then..Costco needs to get word out to all those armored truck crews that take out millions from their stores this time of year. They can just throw all the cash into garbage bags and have the employees who have the most problems with guns carry it out to the trucks in the parking lot. I am sure they will feel a lot safer that way.

Found this on the Costco website:

• Costco policy prohibits firearms to be brought into the warehouse, except in the case of authorized law enforcement officers.
The language is kind of vague on LE. Which LE are authorized? Is pre-authorization required?
I seldom go in one but Wife has a membership. So I am of course armed when I go. If I need the gun is there anything they can do other than tell me not to come back? If that's the only threat I could of course care less.

No, they can't do anything to you unless they tell you to leave and you refuse. Then, its trespassing at most.

That's what I thought in this state. So I will keep going on a rare basis. If I end up having to pull and or use a gun in there it would bother me none to be told not to come back. Any more Amazon gets probably 80% of my business these days. The biggest problem I have these days is trying to jam all the cardboard I end up with in 2 90 gallon cans any more. :)

If this had not been an off duty LEO, had just been someone with a carry permit the news would act like it never happened. Even with it being an off duty Cop I am sure a lot of media will act like it never happened since it does not fit the proper talking points on guns. Glad as hell only the idiot was dropped. Cop should get some kind of accommodation for his clear thinking and ability.

Exactly & Oh Sure, now Costco likes having folks carry their guns in the store:eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top