JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember last year the Costco warehouse that I go to were selling steel ammo cans. There was a 50 caliber can in inside the 50 cal there was a 30 cal ammo can.

Regardless if We are geared up, in plain clothes, whatever, Costco employees give us the dik-eye. They've gone so far as to call the agency head to complain about us buying lunch there while on duty. It "alarms the customers".

That's too bad. It's sad that our society has gotten to where it has. A good friend of mine is a county deputy. He's a genuinely nice guy, one of the best human beings you'd ever meet. He said one of the things he had to get used to when he went into law enforcement was people who would drive by and flip him off just because of his uniform or patrol car.

I've seen bad cops in my life, and bad behavior by police, but I have strong respect for the majority of them that are good people doing a tough job.

I have a feeling that most people who hate cops have their attitude not so much because they are fine upstanding folks who fear corrupt police, but more so because they like to do things that they shouldn't and are just mad because those mean old cops are always interfering with their criminal behavior, and picking on their criminal friends.

Not sure what is meant by this, but they should at least honor everyones constitutionally given right.
Have we gotten to the point that a buisiness must display 2A friendly, or not at the door?

In case you were unaware, the Costco's near me have always been careful to post No Guns signs--Now that someone defended Costco shoppers, they seem to have changed their minds about being a bunch of liberal scumbags

Regardless if We are geared up, in plain clothes, whatever, Costco employees give us the dik-eye. They've gone so far as to call the agency head to complain about us buying lunch there while on duty. It "alarms the customers".
That is how sheep are... always afraid; and the powers that be would not have it any other way...
If people were not that way, then the gubernent would not get away with all this covid nonsense...

That right there! Antis will never bubbleguming get it...
They never will 'get it'.

They would most likely say something like, 'Well can you imagine how much worse it would be if it were NOT a 'gun free zone'?

Standard liberal 'side step' for nearly anything. Heard it before.....

Last Edited:
Your Costco membership payment goes to re-elect Jay Inslee and also supports all things Woke.

August will be two years without a membership for me.

The shareholders just voted against a motion to be more transparent about who gets the companies charitable contributions.

I worked there in the early nineties and at orientation they went on and on about how they are neutral and did not allow employees to engage in politics. What a JOKE.

They are sticking it to you and with your own money.

Your Costco membership payment goes to re-elect Jay Inslee and also supports all things Woke.

The shareholders just voted against a motion to be more transparent about who gets the companies charitable contributions.

I worked there in the early nineties and at orientation they went on and on about how they are neutral and did not allow employees to engage in politics. What a JOKE.

They are sticking it to you and with your own money.
I quit costco not long after posting that.

I quit costco not long after posting that.
Same here. Quit Costco almost 4 years ago now. Summer of 2018. Too damned woke for me...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top