JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm wanting a Springfield EMP .40.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301294362.360376.jpg

Steyr AUG A3, because the crooked British arms dealer who was making them in the US got shut down, and there are only a few new ones around.

22lr 4" DA revolver. Hopefully a S&W but would settle for a taurus...
6mmBR w/zeiss or nightforce

If all goes as planned I should have the 22 about christmas time and the 6mm put together by june

Nate

I'm kinda torn right now, between the PMR30, the Ruger 1911, and a steyr bolt rifle.
Oh... and a hakim, an fn49, an m1a, etc etc......

I already posted in this thread, but I got very lucky and my wife gave me the rifle I wanted for an anniversary present earlier this year.
Now I'm not holding out, I'm just on the hunt for a .357, but it's a pretty specific gun I want. I would settle for the 686, but I really want a 686+1 in a round butt with a 4" barrel.

I'm lookin......:s0001:

I only buy firearms I want. I buy to a list. In the last 20 years I have only bought 1 firearm I haddn't been wanting for years before I bought it. I have traded into a firearm that came up as an oppertunity and was to good to pass up.

But generally everything I buy I have either been wanting or was extremely similar to what I wanted

On the want list

CZ Canvasback 12ga O/U
Remington 1100 20ga Youth frame 20" barrel HD shotty
Ruger Bearcat .22
Ruger Blackhawk .30M1
Ruger M77/22H walnut and blued in .22 Hornet 4.5-14X Mueller scope
Ruger M77V .22-250 walnut and blued 4-16X Mueller scope
Savage model 11 .243 synthetic stock (modified) 4.5-14X Mueller scope
Savage model 111 Modified with Stainless E.H. Shaw barrel in .35 Whelen, Boyds stock, Williams hunting peep sights
Cimmaron repro. Winchester model 1885 Hi Wall in .405 deluxe sporting double set triggers Tang style veneer sights globe ft.

I only buy firearms I want. I buy to a list. In the last 20 years I have only bought 1 firearm I haddn't been wanting for years before I bought it. I have traded into a firearm that came up as an oppertunity and was to good to pass up.

But generally everything I buy I have either been wanting or was extremely similar to what I wanted

On the want list

CZ Canvasback 12ga O/U
Remington 1100 20ga Youth frame 20" barrel HD shotty
Ruger Bearcat .22
Ruger Blackhawk .30M1
Ruger M77/22H walnut and blued in .22 Hornet 4.5-14X Mueller scope
Ruger M77V .22-250 walnut and blued 4-16X Mueller scope
Savage model 11 .243 synthetic stock (modified) 4.5-14X Mueller scope
Savage model 111 Modified with Stainless E.H. Shaw barrel in .35 Whelen, Boyds stock, Williams hunting peep sights
Cimmaron repro. Winchester model 1885 Hi Wall in .405 deluxe sporting double set triggers Tang style veneer sights globe ft.

I've got a .30 carbine blackhawk..... that thing is a blast (literally and figuratively) to shoot.

the list is long on wants.

HK-94. I have a guy that has one, i just need the money to purchase it. Should be a few months. It will make me focus, that's for sure.

Suppressors for the guns i already have.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top