JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Colt CM901

Not sure I NEED this, and there's no room in the safe so I suppose that I'm not "holding out", but I'd be open to the idea of the Colt CM901 (swappable multiple round sizes uppers -I'd keep it in .223 and have the .308 upper as well) if the price is not stratospheric.
Defense Review - DR Exclusive First Look!: SCAR Who? Meet the Colt Modular Carbine (CMC) Model CM901 Multi-Caliber 7.62mm NATO Battle Rifle / 5.56mm NATO Assault Rifle for U.S. Military Special Operations Forces (SOF) and General Infantry Forces (GIF

Colt_CM901_25.jpg

We'll see when they get it out to market. I might be an oldman....wait, I already am.

Nevermind then. OK,if my eyesight was better and I was younger, I'd be in line to get one for sure.

My friend just got his 50 DTC Edm windrunner 96. Man that thing is sweeeeet. I wonder how long he waited... Anyway I wanted a barrett m82 but after seeing his M96 I want one too.

.44 magnum lever action, 20" barrel, new or used, brand doesn't matter. Ready cash in hand.

Not terribly unique? Something I have to "hold out" for? Actually, more so than I imagined... I want it off the books.

It's not a gun I NEED, I just want one. So it's been interesting to see how long the search has gone thus far. Call it my own little protest, I'm tired of doing the paperwork and paying the BGI fee over and over again.

Will I buy on the books again? Probably, whenever I see something I must have today. But just to round out the collection a bit? I guess I'm holding out, for now...

Anyone?

... SIG P928 - April 2012 perhaps?
... building up a bullpup from an M14/M1A with one the Rogue Bullpup chassis. Thanks H2O Man, Broken Sailor for piquing the interest in something other than an AUG.

.44 magnum lever action, 20" barrel, new or used, brand doesn't matter. Ready cash in hand.

Not terribly unique? Something I have to "hold out" for? Actually, more so than I imagined... I want it off the books.

It's not a gun I NEED, I just want one. So it's been interesting to see how long the search has gone thus far. Call it my own little protest, I'm tired of doing the paperwork and paying the BGI fee over and over again.

Will I buy on the books again? Probably, whenever I see something I must have today. But just to round out the collection a bit? I guess I'm holding out, for now...

Anyone?

I have a friend that bought one of those (new in box) at an estate sale, he really just wanted the .45LC but the price was so right he bought both. Unfortunately he doesn't believe in selling guns.

I'd saving my bread for a new BPCR. Specifically: Browning High Wall Creedmore 45-90. There are a couple of them for sale on Gunbroker right now but I reckon I will have to sell some other firearms first to make it happen.

Same deal for me, but for other reasons that yours I suppect. Over here I'm awaiting the sale of my early serial number Colt Walker [#1816] so's I can buy a Uberti High Wall in 38-55. Here in my county I'm already over the limit for guns [16] but I'm 'saved' by having a few BP firearms. Seems that the baddies are not so keen to steal muzzle-loaders for sime reason.

I'm in the lucky position of being able to say that the money aspect doesn't matter to me - since I never have any, there can never be any form of meaning relationship between us. As my better half tells me - 'Money talks, but to you it just says goodbye'.

tac

Well, after having a trade here for a similar Ruger stop before it even got started, I decided that I'm going to get me one of these:

10118.jpg

I've gotten tired of hearing from people how much fun these Mark III's are, so I'm gonna' take the plinker plunge.

I already posted in this thread, but I got very lucky and my wife gave me the rifle I wanted for an anniversary present earlier this year.
Now I'm not holding out, I'm just on the hunt for a .357, but it's a pretty specific gun I want. I would settle for the 686, but I really want a 686+1 in a round butt with a 4" barrel.

I'm lookin......:s0001:

Ok, thanks to SDR I bought myself one of the 686+ Round Butt 4" for an early Christmas present.

Now I'm looking for a pre-lock 649 .357.

Seems to me that if I post it here, I eventually end up with it!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top