JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are you waiting to purchase a particular firearm? This could mean waiting for an upcoming gum to be abailable or it could mean you are saving until you can afford a specific gun that is already on the market.

I personally am anxiously waiting for the SIG P290. I am hoping it will be my next purchase.

I am also trying to save money here and there to afford my ultimate carry gun...an Ed Brown Kobra Carry.

LWRC REPR .308

LWRC-REPRR7C20-1.jpg

Playboy,
That Kobra Carry is beautiful. But there is no way that I would cough up my DW CBOB and that much more money for a gun that does the same thing. If I didn't already have what I have, and had more money to spend, I'd be right there with you.

However,

when the time is right, I want a Kimber Montana 84L in 30-06. It's not as pretty as the blued, wood stocked 84L is, but it makes more sense to me. Will probably keep me from feeling like I need to build a wildcat, assembled rifle.

I want a 9mm on a 1911 platform with ambi-safety (just like on a 1911) single action trigger, and night sights roughly the same size as the Kahr pm9. I held the SIG P238 (a 380 on a 1911 platform) and absolutely loved it, but it is a 380. I have looked at the Kahrs but I do not like the trigger. SO SIG if your listening just grow the P238 alittle to accomadate the 9mm, keep the single action trigger and a 1911 style thumb ambi safety and night sights. (don't make the safety too small like on the P238) THATS WHAT IM HOLDING OUT FOR.

Lets see, my list right now includes a Saiga 12 (with me doing the conversion), Beretta 92A1, an AR upper in 300blk or 7.62x40, a Marlin XL7 in 30-06 for hunting, another 1911 of some sort, maybe build up a steyr/sabre AUG (eventually), and the list goes on and on. Wouldn't mind one of them Kel-tec shotties if/when they come out though.

I want a 9mm on a 1911 platform with ambi-safety (just like on a 1911) single action trigger, and night sights roughly the same size as the Kahr pm9. I held the SIG P238 (a 380 on a 1911 platform) and absolutely loved it, but it is a 380. I have looked at the Kahrs but I do not like the trigger. SO SIG if your listening just grow the P238 alittle to accomadate the 9mm, keep the single action trigger and a 1911 style thumb ambi safety and night sights. (don't make the safety too small like on the P238) THATS WHAT IM HOLDING OUT FOR.

He!! Yeah! That's what I'm holding out for as well. The P238 is nice, but it's a .380 *siiighhhh*

too many really to list but 5.7, PS90, and kel-tecs new shotty are all at the tippy top of the list.

With a saiga 12, sub 2000, and an AR on the second tier of my wist list.

Keltec RFB at normal prices..

Lists for $1880, someone just bought one here in Vancouver for $1300.

What are you calling "normal"?

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show