JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I enjoy the excesses in my life. There isn't anything else. I make a bouquet out of the flowers within my reach.
Long ago I realized something about myself - No matter how much I have, it will never be enough. I try every day to live with that. :) My $.02 worth.

Talking with various customers at work, I find that my shotgun collection is lacking... I have just a break action single shot, pump action mag fed, pump action tube fed, semi tube fed, semi mag fed, and an inherited.

Thought I was covering the various types but apparently I need more... All shotguns so far except the inherited one use the same kind of Beretta Chokes...

Speaking of ADDICTIONS, I'm at the moment crawling with ANTICI-PATION! awaiting a Brown Truck delivery of some Turkish tobacco slated to arrive today... I loves me some turkish and oriental tobaccos and make my own cigarettes. It's my only vice...
🤣
I am also eagerly anticipating a brown truck delivery... of a UMP parts kit. After that I'm basically done buying for a while...

*Looks at internet*

Aaaand back to buying things again.

Talking with various customers at work, I find that my shotgun collection is lacking... I have just a break action single shot, pump action mag fed, pump action tube fed, semi tube fed, semi mag fed, and an inherited.

Thought I was covering the various types but apparently I need more... All shotguns so far except the inherited one use the same kind of Beretta Chokes...
If you know how many guns you have, you don't have enough. ;)

Speaking of ADDICTIONS, I'm at the moment crawling with ANTICI-PATION! awaiting a Brown Truck delivery of some Turkish tobacco slated to arrive today... I loves me some turkish and oriental tobaccos and make my own cigarettes. It's my only vice...
🤣
I was right with you there until you said cigarettes. I was thinking cigar.
Whatever floats your boat. Enjoy!
If you know how many guns you have, you don't have enough. ;)
It take me a while to count them all up from memory. Even then I usually forget one. :)

I just bought my fourth firearm for 2023.

My schedule is being forced by the likes of 114. As well as the Democratic rhetoric.

The woman at Bi-Mart was really sweating me. I told her I was always an instant approval with my CPL. She replied that that doesn't make a difference anymore, with 65,000 people int the que and CPL holders waiting two or three months to take possession. I was not happy as she told me I still had to pay the $ when I'm put on hold.

I was approved in three minutes. As I walked out the door with my new pistol I thought "The hell with her negative attitude".

I suspect Approvals or holds depend on factors far beyond what we mere mortals think. Perhaps they take into account FICO scores (Like insurance Companys do!), and I always give up my SS number on the 4473 to speed things up. Recent traffic ticket's, Pending lawsuits, or a host of other things I could conjure up. This is pure speculation om my part.

Another interesting thing. The most recent Form 4473 now asks my gender, and the three answers were Male, Female, or Non-Binary! Puke, Puke, Puke! I am disgusted with this WOKE BS!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top