JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys...

Looking to find some tough stocks to put on current builds. I have two B5 Govt carbine models that are perfect for the setup that they are on (old school M4), but I am looking to get one for a 14.5" Recce and a standard 16" Recce.
They need to be able to have the crap kicked out of them and little to no wobble would be nice...

Any ideas out there?

Rob

Daniel Defense furniture seems to show up in quite a few pictures of people down range, and DD also seem to also get lots of big LE contracts. Larry Vickers even ran over a DD with his truck to test one out (it's on YouTube)….good luck :)

The two B5 stocks I purchased had a lot of wobble in them. One had a parting line down the center and would cut my cheek.
Quickly returned and replaced with a Magpul STR and SL. The locking mechanism is a necessary feature, in my humble opinion

I was just considering a minimalist one for my shorter rifle.. (14.5 + P/W)
Yea. I run the enhanced sopmod on my 11.5 SBR.

ABE880B4-56C6-4F78-87DC-C366BCB0ED9B.jpeg

The two B5 stocks I purchased had a lot of wobble in them. One had a parting line down the center and would cut my cheek.
Quickly returned and replaced with a Magpul STR and SL. The locking mechanism is a necessary feature, in my humble opinion
The govt version I have that does not have the QD attachment are super tight (I have heard numerous people say the standard one tends to be sloppy)

Check it out here.

Save the money for something else!
Still need two more of somtin' lol, plus I finally received my new SEF trigger housing for my HK SP5... so I am tapped out until I can sell something else that I am selling here...

Thanks a lot guys, I really do appreciate it..

The govt version I have that does not have the QD attachment are super tight (I have heard numerous people say the standard one tends to be sloppy)

Check it out here.
Good to know, thanks! I was wondering what was being referenced by the govt model

I have an LMT sopmod as well, that's my favorite. Forgot to mention in my first post. Those are rock solid.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews