JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The first link says specifically that varmint loads are automatically DQed due to insufficient penetration and that 1:7 will stabilize most anything.

The second link states that the 1/7 twist was for the SAW, firing the 62gr green tip. This refutes definitively your claim that 1:7 is designed for 77gr bullets.

The third link shows that all major defensive calibers will penetrate every wall in your house.

Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired.

Hello Everyone,
I am looking for a recommendation on an AR-15.

This is what I am looking for:
1. Under $1000 for the rifle itself. If I could get under $800, that would be even better.
2. The best quality that I can get for the above price range. I view quality as the rifle's ability to shoot reliably, and accurately for a long time.
3. Ability to shoot both .223 and 5.56.
4. I do want a forward assist and an ejection port cover.
5. I don't need alot of fancy rails, lights, grips, scopes, etc etc etc on it. I just need a basic rifle with iron sites.
6. Having said that, having the rail on the top of the upper receiver would be good in case I want to do something later.
7. I'd prefer to buy new, but I am open to buying used in the right situation.

What Brands, models would you recommend?

Thanks

I know I will get some crap on this but was in Walmart and they had a Sig S for less than 1000 is that a good Ar and is that a good price???????????????????

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top