JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm being patient at the moment, but time will tell.

Oh since you're a bimmer (M) fan, the last time I was back home (Gladstone), I flew out to buy an '06 X3 6MT for my daughter to learn to drive on. A guy out toward Boring had it and it was in great shape. I couldn't find another one of that quality anywhere in the US. Everything else I found, was already sold or a rust bucket. They guy lived 10 miles from my brother and shipping it to Alabama wasn't much more that fuel and hotels, had I chose to drive instead.

IMG_4892.JPG IMG_4893.JPG IMG_4902.JPG

So the sp5k is in stock? That is tempting but PTR version is $1695 at Kentucky gun co right now. I'm in the minority I guess in that I would rather have the shorter version despite lack of paddle release and tri lug. I remember early last year Nw firearms (edit: I meant nw armory) had sp5k on sale very briefly for $2395. But soon after went to $2799 and then $2999 as I recall.
Thanks for the memories- i bought their last old style SP5K for that price last year at NW armory. At the time it was a stretch for me to spend that kind of money, but man ended up being a good purchase/investment. . .

I'm being patient at the moment, but time will tell.

Oh since you're a bimmer (M) fan, the last time I was back home (Gladstone), I flew out to buy an '06 X3 6MT for my daughter to learn to drive on. A guy out toward Boring had it and it was in great shape. I couldn't find another one of that quality anywhere in the US. Everything else I found, was already sold or a rust bucket. They guy lived 10 miles from my brother and shipping it to Alabama wasn't much more that fuel and hotels, had I chose to drive instead.
Uh oh, dangerous talking about beeamers, I have 3 old (not valuable) ones to sell along with 3 porsche 928s. Gonna move next year and have 9 cars presently.

I dont collect. I shoot and for that reason I own the PTR. That and as a South Carolinian I like supporting South Carolina businesses. My MP5 clone and my MP5K clones from PTR have both run 100% since day one. One thing I REALLY dont like about the HK versions is the inability to run a sear pack without a LOT of internal mods. They drop right in PTR's and as someone who does intend on re-upping his 02/07 that is important to me..

I dont collect. I shoot and for that reason I own the PTR. That and as a South Carolinian I like supporting South Carolina businesses. My MP5 clone and my MP5K clones from PTR have both run 100% since day one. One thing I REALLY dont like about the HK versions is the inability to run a sear pack without a LOT of internal mods. They drop right in PTR's and as someone who does intend on re-upping his 02/07 that is important to me..
A sear pack is one of the reasons I was looking at the PTR and to support a US business, then I realized I can't afford a licensed sear pack...

Your welcome, I hear that. I purchased two so I can enjoy one and gaze at the other new and unfired!! I actually shot one of them this past week. All that its supposed to be and more. I have a Franklin Armory bianary trigger pack in it and its awesome!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top