JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think there are to many people who have lost money selling a HK RDB and most usually make money. Thus it is an investment you can enjoy while it appreciates, although I don't think I could ever sell mine.

I beleave they would like to phase out the 40sw round.

I don't care for glock either.

I favor the .45 cal. I shoot 1911s very well. I have a Ruger Blackhawk 45 convertible that shoots very nice. I have yet to shoot my HK45 CT.

Had a colt 1911 and was it a rattle trap next to a kimber so I sold it and since purchased 2 kimber 1911s. Very pleased with both.

I have the original stainless tle/rl custom. It was designed for the lapd swat unit originally. I also have the pro carry.

I carry one so I put my life on one! That says it all.

My advanced tactical is like a wet dream.

Will be buried with it and my sp5s.

I need to shoot my HK45. Im up at are farm deer hunting this week, I should have brought it.

I do have an sp5 with me though!!

On the clock for trespasser control.

Seen mags down as low as $54 each before the hysteria set in.

Midway last yr lowered their price on OE German MP5 mags to $59 when they were out of stock. If if willing to wait you got a deal. Took 3 moths before they came in but well worth it.

I never liked the Glocks, so I never owned one.

Once you own one, never clean it but it keeps working, they quickly become a go to. I have pertly of pretty pistols but for capacity and reliability, Glocks are what they are.

SP5 is worth the investment for sure. As is the SP5K. Both are fun guns to take the range. The SP5 being the real OG deal with the Tri-lug and threads is amazing with a Dead Air Odessa-9 can in half size on it. ;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top