JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm being patient at the moment, but time will tell.

Oh since you're a bimmer (M) fan, the last time I was back home (Gladstone), I flew out to buy an '06 X3 6MT for my daughter to learn to drive on. A guy out toward Boring had it and it was in great shape. I couldn't find another one of that quality anywhere in the US. Everything else I found, was already sold or a rust bucket. They guy lived 10 miles from my brother and shipping it to Alabama wasn't much more that fuel and hotels, had I chose to drive instead.

IMG_4892.JPG IMG_4893.JPG IMG_4902.JPG

So the sp5k is in stock? That is tempting but PTR version is $1695 at Kentucky gun co right now. I'm in the minority I guess in that I would rather have the shorter version despite lack of paddle release and tri lug. I remember early last year Nw firearms (edit: I meant nw armory) had sp5k on sale very briefly for $2395. But soon after went to $2799 and then $2999 as I recall.
Thanks for the memories- i bought their last old style SP5K for that price last year at NW armory. At the time it was a stretch for me to spend that kind of money, but man ended up being a good purchase/investment. . .

I'm being patient at the moment, but time will tell.

Oh since you're a bimmer (M) fan, the last time I was back home (Gladstone), I flew out to buy an '06 X3 6MT for my daughter to learn to drive on. A guy out toward Boring had it and it was in great shape. I couldn't find another one of that quality anywhere in the US. Everything else I found, was already sold or a rust bucket. They guy lived 10 miles from my brother and shipping it to Alabama wasn't much more that fuel and hotels, had I chose to drive instead.
Uh oh, dangerous talking about beeamers, I have 3 old (not valuable) ones to sell along with 3 porsche 928s. Gonna move next year and have 9 cars presently.

I dont collect. I shoot and for that reason I own the PTR. That and as a South Carolinian I like supporting South Carolina businesses. My MP5 clone and my MP5K clones from PTR have both run 100% since day one. One thing I REALLY dont like about the HK versions is the inability to run a sear pack without a LOT of internal mods. They drop right in PTR's and as someone who does intend on re-upping his 02/07 that is important to me..

I dont collect. I shoot and for that reason I own the PTR. That and as a South Carolinian I like supporting South Carolina businesses. My MP5 clone and my MP5K clones from PTR have both run 100% since day one. One thing I REALLY dont like about the HK versions is the inability to run a sear pack without a LOT of internal mods. They drop right in PTR's and as someone who does intend on re-upping his 02/07 that is important to me..
A sear pack is one of the reasons I was looking at the PTR and to support a US business, then I realized I can't afford a licensed sear pack...

Your welcome, I hear that. I purchased two so I can enjoy one and gaze at the other new and unfired!! I actually shot one of them this past week. All that its supposed to be and more. I have a Franklin Armory bianary trigger pack in it and its awesome!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top