JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Once you get your SP5 order one of these up:

Its fun, just a little bit of a long trigger pull but still fun.
That's pretty awesome! Have u had any trouble with trigger outrunning the bolt (ie jams/hang ups) using the Franklin binary?

ivebeen debating about installing my fostech echo sport binary trigger on my Stribog 9mm(Stribog will accept standard ar15 trigger if using washers cuz trigger carriage is a bit wider). Mainly crazy ammo prices is keeping me from doing it at the moment but also cuz I love the stock trigger on the stribog. I have the binary installed on a S&W 15-22 (22lr) at the moment and is very reliable. I don't know if that reliability would be the same on 9mm though.

my favorite thing about binaries is the 2 shot burst. Not at all comparable to select fire burst on an mp5 of course but it's fun for variety.

Had 2 more in-stock emails today. The first one was gone by the time I saw the email (10-15m) and the second was way overpriced.

Bottom line, they're hitting the dealers this week and probably the last shipment for the year, but I honestly don't know.

That's pretty awesome! Have u had any trouble with trigger outrunning the bolt (ie jams/hang ups) using the Franklin binary?

ivebeen debating about installing my fostech echo sport binary trigger on my Stribog 9mm(Stribog will accept standard ar15 trigger if using washers cuz trigger carriage is a bit wider). Mainly crazy ammo prices is keeping me from doing it at the moment but also cuz I love the stock trigger on the stribog. I have the binary installed on a S&W 15-22 (22lr) at the moment and is very reliable. I don't know if that reliability would be the same on 9mm though.

my favorite thing about binaries is the 2 shot burst. Not at all comparable to select fire burst on an mp5 of course but it's fun for variety.

I don't think I can go faster than what a MP5 would do with that build if it had the MP5 guts in it! No issues at all. I also have no issues in my CZ Scropian with the binary.

But are they HK mags or another manufacturer? Just curious because either way I still can't afford it lol

The last genuine HK magazines i bought were $68 on sale. Still expensive.

There are aftermarket options. AC Unity just brought out a poly mag for $22 bucks that is getting generally good reviews and there are the KCI and POF magazines out there as well.

The POF (HK contract in Pakistan) are actually very good magazines. I bought some in 2019 for $29 retail. I know supply has since dried up on these, but at least there are options.

-E-

Had 2 more in-stock emails today. The first one was gone by the time I saw the email (10-15m) and the second was way overpriced.

Bottom line, they're hitting the dealers this week and probably the last shipment for the year, but I honestly don't know.
I got another call this morning for $2699 and had to pass. The next guy on the list will be very happy..

I'm sitting here in the dark freezing my butt off waiting for a little help looking my the big buck I've been hunting. Put a round in him, wish me luck on recovering him!

Screenshot_20201208-201827_Messages.jpg

Hard to tell from a photo but looks like light primer strikes to me. It is always depressing not being able to find an animal you have injured or killed. Hopefully it was a shot the buck can recover from, they are tough animals with a strong will to live.

Well I took my Kimber out today and ran some Winchester ammo thru it and it went boom each and every shell. So as much as it pains me to say either my rifle does not like Hornady superformance or Hornady superformance is crap. That was ammo from two completely different lot numbers so it wasn't just the one box. I'm going to contact Hornady to see what they say. I think I will run Winchester ammo thru it like I do my rem 700.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top