JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone on here ever engraved their gun or it's grips to personalize them?

I know I have had a few guns I have given as gifts engraved with the intitials of the person I am giving them to and I has a custom Seecamp made with my Father-n-law's name as the serial number. I also engraved a logo I made of myself on my CAS pistols, etched a Superman design on my 45/70, and added a Punisher logo to my Seecamp's grips...just for the irony of it. :).

Father-n-law's Seecamp
Seecamp.jpg

Punisher grips
SeecampPunisher.jpg

Superman rifle
GunEngraved.jpg

CAS guns w/logo
TheYankeeMarshal.jpg
CASSgrips.jpg

i dont buy/make any personalized guns.

imo, if they are personalized, they are that much harder to sell.

sort of like commeratives. they look pretty and thats about it.

i dont buy/make any personalized guns.

imo, if they are personalized, they are that much harder to sell.

sort of like commeratives. they look pretty and thats about it.
You would be surprised at how many people have tried to buy my Punisher Seecamp from me. A couple have even tried to buy my Superman rifle. :)

I recently incorporated a friends initials in the checkering job I did for her. Wish I had pics, but the digicam was not available at the time. The forend of here rifle now has her initials in large letters.
It is something I am thinking of working up for more patterns.

Haven't done engraving yet but I've been carving wood for a few years and have just gotten set up to carve gun stocks and grips. This is something I've wanted to do since I was a kid but something else always got in my way :( After a few test pieces I suppose I'll be looking for a couple of orphan stocks to pop my cherry on..

Butch
www.WoodHacker.com

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews