JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My understanding is the Gen5s got to be a little thicker on account of the ambi slide release. I don't have calipers to measure exacts but iirc there was some concern at first for holster compatibility between G4/5s. My G45 slides right into my Gen4 holsters and snaps just fine.

Maybe the light bearing holsters have a little more play since it indexes to light vs gun.

My understanding is the Gen5s got to be a little thicker on account of the ambi slide release. I don't have calipers to measure exacts but iirc there was some concern at first for holster compatibility between G4/5s. My G45 slides right into my Gen4 holsters and snaps just fine.

Maybe the light bearing holsters have a little more play since it indexes to light vs gun.
That could be. I didn't take into affect that ambi slide lock. The Gen 4 works fine in the Gen 5 holster. Just gotta adjust the retention.

What I honestly want is a G45 but in 40sw. I wonder if they'll do it.

Still waiting on their G46 to come out
I'm not a fan of .40 so…..

I will say that everyone wants a compact grip with a long slide. I think the G45 layout with the compact slide and full frame grip is the ideal set up.

I'm that oddball who likes it.

Ditto. I found I don't want any smaller than a G19 grip length. Need a 4"bbl at least and a compact to fullsize grip is more ideal.

The micro gat craze is neat but I find only useful for carry on certain conditions. Meanwhile my G19/23/45 see way more daily use, they aren't even that hard to conceal tbh even in gym shorts and a shirt with a button up over for casual day out on the town.

I'm that oddball who likes it.

Ditto. I found I don't want any smaller than a G19 grip length. Need a 4"bbl at least and a compact to fullsize grip is more ideal.

The micro gat craze is neat but I find only useful for carry on certain conditions. Meanwhile my G19/23/45 see way more daily use, they aren't even that hard to conceal tbh even in gym shorts and a shirt with a button up over for casual day out on the town.
I am the same. I carry a G45 daily in jeans and a tshirt. I have a 43X that I'll carry when I am forced to wear formal attire.

Never been much of a Glockster, that plastic frame and the lack of a hammer took this old 🐐 awhile to get used to after decades of 1911 and BHP use. However... after carrying a G21 gen3 for awhile I sprung on a gen5 G19... decided I really like it even tho the lack of a safety (yeah, yeah, I don't want to hear it) took some getting used to. Nice pistols, and I like it well enuff I've been thinking of cashing in a .44mag and .357 mag for a 10mm :)....
Old Gaston certainly has revolutionised the pistol market, much as Colt did back when...

Never been much of a Glockster, that plastic frame and the lack of a hammer took this old 🐐 awhile to get used to after decades of 1911 and BHP use. However... after carrying a G21 gen3 for awhile I sprung on a gen5 G19... decided I really like it even tho the lack of a safety (yeah, yeah, I don't want to hear it) took some getting used to. Nice pistols, and I like it well enuff I've been thinking of cashing in a .44mag and .357 mag for a 10mm :)....
Old Gaston certainly has revolutionised the pistol market, much as Colt did back when...
He he he.... Welcome to the dark side!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads