JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I completely disagree with your conclusions about
My belief is that no one's personally identifiable information should ever be given in confidence and then spread publicly for any reason. The businesses accused should not become public targets and neither should the accusers. One doesn't need these data points to run any sort of business type analysis or public sentiment analysis on the data.

The only thing the inclusion of PII does is allow for hateful parties to now have a target. The result is some sort of mob/vigilante thing - and I'm absolutely against that sort of behavior.

I absolutely disagree with your assumptions about the value of this information. This is the real value the information provides:

1) Puts accountability on the state.

What this information does is provides a basis for analysis of how the king's edicts are being enforced. By itself, the spreadsheet doesn't tell what kinds of bias the governor is using in enforcement, but it does provide a foundation upon which the public can INDEPENDENTLY perform a bias check on the governor. Is he selectively enforcing the law against perceived political enemies? Is he ignoring complaints against perceived political friends?

2) Puts accountability on the persons making the complaints.

If I'm going to file a complaint against someone, I have a strong responsbility to make sure the complaint is TRUE. If I know that I'm at risk of being caught in a lie, that might very well stop me from making a false complaint. I'll make a prediction that now some people in the public are finding their complaints are no longer truly private, I think they will be less likely to submit entirely frivolous complaints.

==============

As far as people making threats against persons on the list, that is flat out illegal. People who make threats can be traced and charged with a crime.

This is why I bailed to the Olympic National Forest for a few days last week...to clean up trash and shoot off my new Colt replica Navy. I got tired of watching the damn news and hearing about snitches LOL. If you don't dislike snitches, you should.

Here is one thing I have had just enough of seeing, thank you:
TV shows where everyone is on split screen in front of laptops. ENOUGH.
Just dump that stuff and go to reruns of Green Acres, Beverly Hillbillies, or Lost in Space. Maybe toss in some Outer Limits and Twilight Zones while you're at it. :D

Or maybe we could do Live and Real Life and re-run the miniseries The Stand with Gary Sinise. People would watch that and say, "See...it COULD be worse. So stop whining..."

This is why I bailed to the Olympic National Forest for a few days last week...to clean up trash and shoot off my new Colt replica Navy. I got tired of watching the damn news and hearing about snitches LOL. If you don't dislike snitches, you should.

Hope you didn't violate the king's edicts, as I did a few weeks ago by going into the forbidden zones.

IMG_1454.JPG IMG_1448.JPG IMG_1447.JPG IMG_1450.JPG

Last Edited:
I suppose the folks on that list should be thankful there was no requirement to provide their home addresses. They get at least a modicum of protection from physical harassment. Unlike the CCW holders in New York state when their names and addresses were published a few years back.

Although you sorta wonder what kind of stupid a person possesses to want to go and threaten a known, legal gun holder.....then again, New York....

Generally speaking, getting able to "face accusers" is a foundational pillar of which the justice system is built on. When government allows people to file complaints with which the subjects then become targets of prosecutions, the complainers most definitely should have their information released, otherwise it creates a system (just like red flag laws) where some random person can lodge a complaint without any thought whatsoever because it never comes back to them.

I'm not advocating for illegal action, but anonymity only helps the spineless or ill-willed. Being in Seattle I have a particular viewpoint about this, because city sicks residents on each other to be tattle tails on neighbors which them become targets of the city's HOA-esk policies on what you are allowed to keep on your property. As if they own all the land and you merely rent it from them - pukes.

As if they own all the land and you merely rent it from them - pukes.
Technically, they sorta do, and you do just kinda rent it.
To clarify, if you fail to pay property taxes, then the King's minions will come to evict you and confiscate your property. Even if you paid off the mortgage!
So yeah, kinda explains why they act the way they do, huh?

Don't get me wrong, I agree with your point of view. But I had to comment upon your closing statement. So many people think they actually "own" their property, but we are under an illusion of private property ownership, at least when it comes to real estate...

Technically, they sorta do, and you do just kinda rent it.
To clarify, if you fail to pay property taxes, then the King's minions will come to evict you and confiscate your property. Even if you paid off the mortgage!
So yeah, kinda explains why they act the way they do, huh?

Don't get me wrong, I agree with your point of view. But I had to comment upon your closing statement. So many people think they actually "own" their property, but we are under an illusion of private property ownership, at least when it comes to real estate...

understood, however, the term ownership does imply just that, I'm very familiar with this concept. I wrote a lengthy paper about how authority is derived through force, reinforced with violence - always. Doesn't mean I am happy about it. :)

Oh, I'm none too happy about it, either!

I believe that I "own" my home, in that I have satisfied all the obligations of my loan so that I don't have a mortgage anymore.
So, yes, I own my home from that perspective, in that the bank no longer has a lien against my property.

But if I do not pay the annual property taxes, TPTB will take my home from me for not paying those taxes (which is coercion).
They force me to comply with their coercion through their threat of violence against me (tax lien).
To me, there is something very, very wrong with that scenario...

Last Edited:
All The snitched on partys are much lower risk than Wal-Mart

Wal-Mart, Fred Meyer, Home Depot, et al are set up to comply with the rules. But it's more eyewash that compliance in my opinion. It's all self-regulation, shoppers do what they want. Good luck tracing in this environment.

I see Liberaldom all drawn up in high dudgeon over some snowflakes being on the receiving end of their own tactics.
So - Where is the umbrage over the death threats against Professor Nicholas Damas, Ph.D. @ Scottsdale Community College because he dared to question the peaceful intentions of Institutional Islam?
Does anybody else see the cognitive dissonance in threatening someone with death to prove your peaceable nature?
Does anybody else see the hypocracy in getting all weepy over some snowflakes hearing from people who think they are despicable Quislings while ignoring a tsunami of legitimate death threats?
The louder they squeal the better - it means we're hurting them.
A great idea that should be extended to those who file ERPOs.
When they bleat and snivel it means we should dig it in and break it off.

The louder they squeal the better - it means we're hurting them.
A great idea that should be extended to those who file ERPOs.
When they bleat and snivel it means we should dig it in and break it off.
Better yet, drive it all the way THROUGH and break it off. "Squeal lahk a pig, boy!"

We did not choose this fight, it was forced upon us. The Marquis of Queensberry rules are fine for a boxing ring, but modern politics is closer--because of the Left rejecting those rules*--to a bar brawl or a street fight than a boxing match.
*FDR breaking 2-term tradition, Woodrow Wilson's proto-Fascism, Sumner assaulting Brooks on the Senate floor, just for a few examples...

So until they sue for peace, "Make Them Live By Their Own Rules."

Better yet, drive it all the way THROUGH and break it off. "Squeal lahk a pig, boy!"

We did not choose this fight, it was forced upon us. The Marquis of Queensberry rules are fine for a boxing ring, but modern politics is closer--because of the Left rejecting those rules*--to a bar brawl or a street fight than a boxing match.
*FDR breaking 2-term tradition, Woodrow Wilson's proto-Fascism, Sumner assaulting Brooks on the Senate floor, just for a few examples...

So until they sue for peace, "Make Them Live By Their Own Rules."

Let's not forget how well "compromising" has worked over the last 50 or so years - what used to be a whole cake is now a sliver of a piece and they still want to compromise and "share it"

Just dump that stuff and go to reruns of Green Acres, Beverly Hillbillies, or Lost in Space. Maybe toss in some Outer Limits and Twilight Zones while you're at it. :D

Or maybe we could do Live and Real Life and re-run the miniseries The Stand with Gary Sinise. People would watch that and say, "See...it COULD be worse. So stop whining..."

Me and Andy want movies of you shooting your new BP Navy Colt. Leave the snitches to snitch. Karma has a neat way of catching up with them...

"Can't do that, we purged all that old stuff, particularly the farmboy crap, for a reason! We don't want those outdated ideas coming back!"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top