JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1680476793190.png

1680476867287.png

Someone will probably be in touch, shortly. Mind you.....NOT in a good way.

Aloha, Mark

Cheaper than Dirt pops up a warning when you try to order 30 round mags, but not when you order the 10 round 458 mag. So who knows if they are being sold locally (bit of a specialty item), but at least one huge retailer will ship them to you.

I did see them yes. I am mag rich and gun poor. I's just sayin'😉
So are you trying to say you want to illegally sell mags? :confused:
Do that on an open forum and the State AG will gladly make sure you have no more gun problems. Again if this is what you are trying to do you will soon find out the old saying play stupid games, win stupid prizes really does come true :s0092:

So are you trying to say you want to illegally sell mags? :confused:
Do that on an open forum and the State AG will gladly make sure you have no more gun problems. Again if this is what you are trying to do you will soon find out the old saying play stupid games, win stupid prizes really does come true :s0092:
No no, I wasn't saying that at all. What zi meant was that I have plenty of mags but nothing to use them in Yet. I know better than that but I do apologize forthe confusion. I've nothing to sell. The wink was tongue in cheek. No emoji for that one.

No no, I wasn't saying that at all. What zi meant was that I have plenty of mags but nothing to use them in Yet. I know better than that but I do apologize forthe confusion. I've nothing to sell. The wink was tongue in cheek. No emoji for that one.
Seems like you will have mags that permanently have no use if you don't buy something in the next few weeks.

What I need is parts and have good trade stock
I'm very confused on what you're trying to accomplish here……

You're looking for mags?
You're looking for parts?
You're selling mags?
You're trying to trade?

I don't understand…..

The 458 mag post was in jest because the stanags are or should technically be legal if used for 458. I don't need mags. I need parts to complete a lower. That's all. I don't understand all the insistence on discretion when I haven't suggested, promoted, or advertised anything illegal that I'm aware of.

The 458 mag post was in jest because the stanags are or should technically be legal if used for 458. I don't need mags. I need parts to complete a lower. That's all. I don't understand all the insistence on discretion when I haven't suggested, promoted, or advertised anything illegal that I'm aware of.
If your asking for lower parts (to complete the lower) then why are you asking about people selling 458 socom mags?

The two aren't adding up. I think that's the confusion.

If your asking for lower parts (to complete the lower) then why are you asking about people selling 458 socom mags?

The two aren't adding up. I think that's the confusion.
It was a flippant response to your suggestion to buy magazines on the other side of the river which in fact is illegal for Washington residents IF >10rd cap. I don't believe Washington residents can even legally sell mags >10 cap. to anyone without an FFL, regardless of where they live but that's just my interpretation of the law.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top