JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

The 1st release from the Washington State collection of complaints is contained here. The size is absolutely staggering in my opinion, and makes me realize that East Germany in the 1950s-60s was not an aberation: neighbors vs neighbors, employees vs employers, businesses vs other businesses. Among these are multitudes of complaints against gun shops, including some from people who identify themselves as being "strong 2nd Amendment supporters".

I communicated with the web site owner and remarked that my own complaint against Attorney General Bob Ferguson with suspicions that he was violating the stay-home order was absent. The web site owner said this is just the first installment of complaints, and indicated that more will be released as they are received from the state.

If businesses are already running with sensible anti-transmission rules going...why can't gun and sporting goods stores open? What the legislators don't realize is they are assuming the business owners want to get sick. It's THEY who take the most risks. You only have to be exposed for the length of time you are inside that business. The owners have to face all kinds of people every day and know nothing about them. All the 7-11 stores are open. All of the MARIJUANA SHOPS are OPEN. Untold millions in income for business is going right down the drain.

Nationally, the unemployment rate is already at 14.5%, and in Washington about 1/4 of the work force is on unemployment. Or close. Numbers like that haven't been seen since the Great Depression, a subject I have studied on at great length. And here's how it was back then:

In the cities, the unemployment rate at the height of the Depression (May 1931) was running about 30%, combined rural and urban. In the rural areas, more like 40-50%. We are actually approaching those numbers, and rather quickly. Small business, which accounts for 47% of the employment right now in the USA, is suffering. (500 employees or less) Many will go broke soon, others already have. Some are hanging on by their fingernails.

And where are all the drive-through testing sites they promised? Where are the test kits? Some are out there, but not enough, and we are well into May now.

I understand the need to stop the spread of Covid, and the numbers are dropping, yes. But there is no sense in tossing out the baby with the bathwater and trashing the entire national economy, possibly for YEARS, to do so.

And frankly...I hate snitches anyway. :)

The 1st release from the Washington State collection of complaints is contained here. The size is absolutely staggering in my opinion, and makes me realize that East Germany in the 1950s-60s was not an aberation: neighbors vs neighbors, employees vs employers, businesses vs other businesses. Among these are multitudes of complaints against gun shops, including some from people who identify themselves as being "strong 2nd Amendment supporters".

I communicated with the web site owner and remarked that my own complaint against Attorney General Bob Ferguson with suspicions that he was violating the stay-home order was absent. The web site owner said this is just the first installment of complaints, and indicated that more will be released as they are received from the state.
So sad really

This
Used to not be a popular and glorified behavior , and sometimes had consequences. If Americans are ever in a position to where we all need to stick together it looks like were screwed.

The 1st release from the Washington State collection of complaints is contained here. ...

LOL -- a slew of people just learned than when it isn't required to put your phone number and email into a webform (*), don't forking do it!

(*) I presume this is the case from the number of records without email or phone numbers.

If businesses are already running with sensible anti-transmission rules going...why can't gun and sporting goods stores open? What the legislators don't realize is they are assuming the business owners want to get sick. It's THEY who take the most risks. You only have to be exposed for the length of time you are inside that business. The owners have to face all kinds of people every day and know nothing about them. All the 7-11 stores are open. All of the MARIJUANA SHOPS are OPEN. Untold millions in income for business is going right down the drain.

Nationally, the unemployment rate is already at 14.5%, and in Washington about 1/4 of the work force is on unemployment. Or close. Numbers like that haven't been seen since the Great Depression, a subject I have studied on at great length. And here's how it was back then:

In the cities, the unemployment rate at the height of the Depression (May 1931) was running about 30%, combined rural and urban. In the rural areas, more like 40-50%. We are actually approaching those numbers, and rather quickly. Small business, which accounts for 47% of the employment right now in the USA, is suffering. (500 employees or less) Many will go broke soon, others already have. Some are hanging on by their fingernails.

And where are all the drive-through testing sites they promised? Where are the test kits? Some are out there, but not enough, and we are well into May now.

I understand thev need to stop the spread of Covid, and the numbers are dropping, yes. But there is no sense in tossing out the baby with the bathwater and trashing the entire national economy, possibly for YEARS, to do so.

And frankly...I hate snitches anyway. :)

All The snitched on partys are much lower risk than Wal-Mart ,The pawn shop I was recently at had a good program set up for distancing with the employee on top of the gamand professional. The small gun shops have got to be safer than a big box sporting goods store.

Last Edited:
Dang -- Hard workers!!

25hoursday.png

Soon after this started I thought of E Germany and the Stasi. I had read long ago, when they still taught history, that they got about 1/3 of the people to rat on each other. This time around here we go again. People really love living in a police state.:s0054:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top