JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is something quite encouraging about this list: the discovery that so many businesses said "FU to the government". Without those businesses, who would keep things going?

They used to call them, "Quislings". I thought the breed had all died out.....:rolleyes:
That name came from a Norwegian leader who voluntarily cooperated with the Nazis when Norway was occupied. He even willingly assisted the Nazis in identifying Jews in Norway so they could be shipped off to the camps. He got what he had coming after the war.

Isn't there a place where these people can go where they would really feel safe?

How about Gitmo?:rolleyes:

Yes -- but only if they run for 15 minutes with their frightened dog to their car (*):

theTerror.png

As a secondary matter, one wonders if taking long walks with a dog at a place so far from home one must drive there, is essential -- your pup can't take a dump in your own back yard?

Why are most of these on the west side of the cascades? Just wonderin

Let's be fair, the east side has its share. For example, this person hates sporting goods, pawn shops, gun shops, gift shops, shooting ranges, and truck doodads. Also seems to have been on a road trip instead of sheltering in place. ;-)

hatesTrucks.png

EDIT: also hates restaurants and fishing stores (and really gets around):

hatesMoreThanTrucks.png

EDIT2: LOL -- hates everything and appears to cover most of WA.

hatesEverything.png

Edit 3: it's a crusade!

itsaCrusade.png

EDIT 4: lots more, but it's very clear, this person has thing against guns most of all.

Last Edited:
Yes -- but only if they run for 15 minutes with their frightened dog to their car (*):

View attachment 695250

As a secondary matter, one wonders if taking long walks with a dog at a place so far from home one must drive there, is essential -- your pup can't take a dump in your own back yard?

She is clearly the worst of Karens. The type of Karen who would complain my grass is too long and for which I would purposely avoid cutting it as much as possible.

I just had an entertaining hour, at least at first, but the further I got, the less fun it was.

There is so much angst in there, people legitimately scared for their family members, employers being petty dictators, employers/self-employed people losing their livelihoods and not knowing what to do, workers being coerced into unsafe situations, workers undermining their employers. The meanness, political agendas, petty cutthroat behaviors, and of course, the snitching (and those who probably deserved to be snitched on) -- in the end, it's pretty dark stuff. This spreadsheet represents so much of what is awful about human nature.

1) "And here I thought doxing was bad. I guess it's cool if
you're right wing doxing the left amiright?"
Yup.
a) It's stupid to fight by Queensbury Rules when the opponent has a bat.
b) Maybe not everybody thinks doxing is bad when we're overrun with Quislings
2) The author of Attachment 695250 needs to hear from a lot people who mock such simpering pendejos.
Xe must be a delicate snowflake who would appreciate hearing from those who don't appreciate snitches. For xe's own enlightenment, of course.
3) This is an open invitation to the Anus Brigade of WA State to reveal themselves as such to all and sundry.
Obviously, by the doctrine of reciprocity, there's nothing wrong with using the enemy's tactics against xem. Hopefully they will be hearing from people who disapprove of NPC Jay's Quisling Division.

A Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin, "Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?" With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, "A republic, if you can keep it."

1) "And here I thought doxing was bad. I guess it's cool if
you're right wing doxing the left amiright?"
Yup.
a) It's stupid to fight by Queensbury Rules when the opponent has a bat.
b) Maybe not everybody thinks doxing is bad when we're overrun with Quislings
2) The author of Attachment 695250 needs to hear from a lot people who mock such simpering pendejos.
Xe must be a delicate snowflake who would appreciate hearing from those who don't appreciate snitches. For xe's own enlightenment, of course.
3) This is an open invitation to the Anus Brigade of WA State to reveal themselves as such to all and sundry.
Obviously, by the doctrine of reciprocity, there's nothing wrong with using the enemy's tactics against xem. Hopefully they will be hearing from people who disapprove of NPC Jay's Quisling Division.
Also, "Make the enemy live by their own rules." We didn't choose to trade civility for a bar brawl, but we better start learnin' chairshots and pool-cue beatdown real quick...

"Also, "Make the enemy live by their own rules."
Pure Alinsky. It is indeed time to wake up and realize that the opposition really is the ENEMY, bent on our submission or removal.
We need to fight them with their own tactics. When we do they squeal, which indicates that our fire is on target.

According to this article, rats are complaining that people are threatening to kill them. The Seattle Times provides what is supposedly an exact quotation, yet the language doesn't seem to be something that an actual person would use if they are making such a threat. This makes me wonder, are the rats doxxing themselves to paint themselves as heroic victims?

She sent The Seattle Times a voice message that she said was left on her phone. A man says, "You got 48 hours to get the [expletive] out of Washington, or I am coming for you, and your loved ones." Another caller, a woman, left a voice message, telling her "I hope you choke on the [expletive] virus."

Is this really doxing?? It is all public information.

I had this list sometime last week, have been going through it, it is amazing how many people ratted out their own employer. Using company email to boot.

Or how many people reported companies that wasn't even sure if they were essential or not.

FBI is all ready investigating death threats against these snitches.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top