JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know two people who had to use a weapon to defend themselves or a loved one from assault and harm. Both of the assailants were killed.

Neither of the two people feel the least bit remorseful about the attackers' fate, nor were they forced to spend much time in the legal system. They were defending themselves or a child.

Yet. When does personal jeopardy end? Is the family of the deceased going to sue this man? Another issue, how is he doing?
Yes, legal issues always follow I suppose. Not being there I can't comment on possible senerios, but I'm guessing there wasn't any good outcome except the perpetrator was stopped. The guy was most likely a nut case. Unfortunately he got his hand on an axe. If he would have been just flailing his arms around he could have been jumped and subdued. The store security cameras probably told the cops what they needed to know and hopefully eliminated any chance of relatives of the nutcase to come after anyone, legally anyway.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top