JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So was he a liberal judge?
I'd say he was a PSYCHOTIC judge who most likely had no regard for any political realities or legalities.

He is most likely a deranged person. A lifetime of 'law' professions to ultimately a judge position only elevated his insanity to the point of becoming a murderer.

He has probably committed many other crimes that were never 'revealed' - not unlike that of serial killers.

Interesting that a judge had 47 firearms and something in by like 26,000 rounds of ammo. I wonder if all that ammo had "background" checks done?
And not one mention of an "Arsenal" in the article, but some rando gets pulled over with a bubbad sks and a Hi-Point with 200 rounds of ammo and he has a weapons cache and ammo horde.

Last Edited:
Meh.
If someone his age took it this far , he's not much of a man.
+1

You can't control what other people do, but you CAN control how you react to it. And some choose not to.

A person willing to introduce a firearm into a situation where no threat of death or bodily harm exists is a person who should not own a firearm.

A person willing to introduce a firearm into a situation where no threat of death or bodily harm exists is a person who should not own a firearm.
Ya think?

A person such as this has no doubt become 'drunk with power' over his life.

He no doubt had 'his way' with most things in his life - people, situations, the law etc. and developed a sense of 'hierarchy' in his life that he was able to use to control over most people. Money, situations, property, lifestyle - he no doubt once had it all but his inability to probably control his age with typical lifestyle 'changes' we ALL deal with are something he could not deal with intelligently or emotionally so he choose the only way out he had, and that was an infantile reverse to a low level emotion of a possibly jealous attitude.

What a sad thing (not sarcasm). Drunk guy gets heated, and his wife in anger, suggests he do ('insert something stupid here', like point a gun at her) something to either get him to back down or to goad him into an action she can use to shame him with. He does this stupid thing because he is drunk (maybe in an 'I'll show her' kind of impulse') and negligently kills his wife.

All of the crap he said/texted after were probably not because he was an bubblegum (don't know him, maybe he is), but probably from shock or PTSD.

I don't care what your political/social/financial/professional situation is and whether I agree with it or not, this is a tragedy (preventable to be sure). We have all done stupid stuff. Imagine shooting your wife, and consider that it is unlikely he was really meaning to kill her (but, damn what a monumentally dumb thing to do). If he did, he probably would have found a means that would have a better chance of him getting away with it.

I pray that none of my stupid choices result in the death of someone close to me. A lot of my choices in my 20's certainly could have.

He still needs to face the consequences of his actions same as if would be for anyone else, as it would be for me and rightly so.

What a sad thing (not sarcasm). Drunk guy gets heated, and his wife in anger, suggests he do ('insert something stupid here', like point a gun at her) something to either get him to back down or to goad him into an action she can use to shame him with. He does this stupid thing because he is drunk (maybe in an 'I'll show her' kind of impulse') and negligently kills his wife.

All of the crap he said/texted after were probably not because he was an bubblegum (don't know him, maybe he is), but probably from shock or PTSD.

I don't care what your political/social/financial/professional situation is and whether I agree with it or not, this is a tragedy (preventable to be sure). We have all done stupid stuff. Imagine shooting your wife, and consider that it is unlikely he was really meaning to kill her (but, damn what a monumentally dumb thing to do). If he did, he probably would have found a means that would have a better chance of him getting away with it.

I pray that none of my stupid choices result in the death of someone close to me. A lot of my choices in my 20's certainly could have.

He still needs to face the consequences of his actions same as if would be for anyone else, as it would be for me and rightly so.
Yeah I've done dumb stuff but I have never pointed a gun at anyone I love or care about whether drunk or sober.

Such an action is reprehensible.

No excuse and I feel no pity for him nor anyone else that knowingly points a gun at someone and negligently shoots and murders them.

Ya know, having a simple mute switch installed on his wife would have facilitated the avoidance of this entire situation.
Ol boy hit a different button.

sddefault.jpg

It's truly amazing how a murderous, suicidal wack job made it to the level of a judge.
We have justices sitting on the Supreme Court that believe the COTUS is a "LIVING" document. They believe this (or so they claim) despite the fact that there is NOTHING in COTUS that tells us this...there's nothing in the Federalist Papers...there's nothing in the Anti Federalist Papers...and there is nothing in ANY of the other writings of the founders that states it's a "living document."

We also have a justice sitting on the bench that is unable to define what a woman is.

These people may not be murderous or suicidal...but they are definitely "wack jobs." :rolleyes:

Yeah I've done dumb stuff but I have never pointed a gun at anyone I love or care about whether drunk or sober.

Such an action is reprehensible.

No excuse and I feel no pity for him nor anyone else that knowingly points a gun at someone and negligently shoots and murders them.
I agree with you, I just hate that idiocy like this and the damage it causes exsists.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top