JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I don't work for free.
I'm a member of several other forums. Car forums and firearm forums are very tolerant of right-leaning, anti vaccine talk.
I am a member of a forum that is very important to me, where unfortunately, everyone's a lefty or moderate who firmly believe in the COVID narrative. After setting some "fires" on their COVID thread, I decided to leave well enough alone and just enjoy the rest of the forum.
You could try to keep your opinions out of these threads here, you won't win any of us over and I don't think it's worth your time.

I'm a member of several other forums. Car forums and firearm forums are very tolerant of right-leaning, anti vaccine talk.
I am a member of a forum that is very important to me, where unfortunately, everyone's a lefty or moderate who firmly believe in the COVID narrative. After setting some "fires" on their COVID thread, I decided to leave well enough alone and just enjoy the rest of the forum.
You could try to keep your opinions out of these threads here, you won't win any of us over and I don't think it's worth your time.
4eda540a156883f85fd4fe8dacd62a5e.png

Here is the amicus brief submitted to the Supreme Court by America's Frontline Doctors regarding the administration's vaccine mandate. Their arguments include these:
1. It is well documented that these vaccines do not prevent either COVID infections or the spread of the disease. Thus, the COVID vaccines are not really vaccines at all, but rather are treatments.
2. The courts have long recognized that individuals have the right of informed consent.
3. Compelling interest of the state to protect the public is invalid because well over 99% of people recover from COVID. Thus, vaccination is not necessary.
4. The recent Omicron is indistinguishable from the common cold.
5. Natural immunity is better and more durable than the vaccines.
6. Other treatments are safe and effective. More than 70 studies demonstrate the efficacy of ivermectin and 300 studies proving the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine. Budesonide inhalation is another cheap and effective treatment. Monoclonal antibodies are safe and effective. Vitamin D therapies are routinely used too.
Amicus Brief

I don't care if you're pro or anti vax. None of by business. And I'm not trying to convince anyone to change their minds about anything like that. Nothing I've written took a stand one way or another. My point is simple. It's a gun forum not a medical advice forum just like it's not a law forum. And yes I'll most likely ignore them, but today I'm giving my opinion without vulgarity or insults as most seem to resort too. Unless I'm banned for having a different opinion you'll just have to hear it or ignore me. I'm easily ignorable and saves me the trouble of running into covid obsessed gun owners. I prefer gun obsessed gun owners.

I don't care if you're pro or anti vax. None of by business. And I'm not trying to convince anyone to change their minds about anything like that. Nothing I've written took a stand one way or another. My point is simple. It's a gun forum not a medical advice forum just like it's not a law forum. And yes I'll most likely ignore them, but today I'm giving my opinion without vulgarity or insults as most seem to resort too. Unless I'm banned for having a different opinion you'll just have to hear it or ignore me. I'm easily ignorable and saves me the trouble of running into covid obsessed gun owners. I prefer gun obsessed gun owners.
Cracks are showing.

Well, if you're not going to be a moderator, why interject your opinion on how you think the forums should handle subject matter?

Beat feet homie, nothing to do here.....

Without insults? There is an edit feature here you might find handy if you're going to stick with that line. Also you got a full tilt Lady MacBeth thing going on there.

This IS a Covid thread, so why are you still here posting in it if your so anti Covid thread?

I sense you have other motives here!

Without insults? There is an edit feature here you might find handy if you're going to stick with that line. Also you got a full tilt Lady MacBeth thing going on there.
This IS a Covid thread, so why are you still here posting in it if your so anti Covid thread?

I sense you have other motives here!
Ill be honest I don't know what most of
You are referencing. Im out of the loop on something. Feel free to explain further.

Ill be honest I don't know what most of
You are referencing. Im out of the loop on something. Feel free to explain further.
Not much of a reader then. The famous Lady MacBeth quote is "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." The implication being if you're so adamant that we not discuss Covid, and repeatedly tell people to ignore you if they don't like what you say, your continued presence in this thread strongly suggests you don't really seem to mean what you say.

But hey, two day old account, about to top 100 posts, arrogant, hypocritical, there's a pretty clear indication here.

71iyanMYHTL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I wish "neck beard" was a pronoun.... I mean, it could be, right?
According to the @Stomper urban dictionary, Neck-Beard is an acceptable pronoun used to describe males of the species who are lazy, self centered twats who expect hand outs and for others to do everything for them. See also: Basic trainees who cannot keep step or other simple tasks, prone to grabbarsing each other, and generally screwing the platoon!

Every group of people that gathers for a specific purpose is still a group of people. They all get off topic. I've never been to a business meeting, seminar, training session, sporting event, what have you, that didn't get off topic to the purpose of that gathering. It's a part of the camaraderie that we share. Most of us have been here long enough to know who has credibility and who does not. Some people are more comfortable using this venue for subjects where they may not otherwise be comfortable elsewhere.

You have delivered your opinion and we understand it. I can safely say that most or all of us reject that opinion. It's all good. You gave it your shot, likely a few people gave it some serious consideration and then went on with life. I suggest you do the same. Critical thinking and conflict resolution are bread and butter in that MBA program you took, or should have been. If not, you were shorted and WILL need those skills to be successful in any business venture even as an employee.

IMO leave it behind you and stick to firearms related topics. All you have accomplished here so far is to disrupt this thread and bringing unwanted attention from some of the most knowledgeable people on this forum.

Last Edited:
Every group of people that gathers for a specific purpose is still a group of people. They all get off topic. I've never been to a business meeting, seminar, training session, sporting event, what have you, that didn't get off topic to the purpose of that gathering. It's a part of the camaraderie that we share. Most of us have been here long enough to know who has credibility and who does not. Some people are more comfortable using this venue for subjects where they may not otherwise be comfortable elsewhere.

You have delivered your opinion and we understand it. I can safely say that most or all of us reject that opinion. It's all good. You gave it your shot, likely a few people gave it some serious consideration and then went on with life. I suggest you do the same. Critical thinking and conflict resolution are bread and butter in that MBA program you took, or should have been. If not, you were shorted and WILL need those skills to be successful in any business venture even is as an employee.

IMO leave it behind you and stick to firearms related topics. All you have accomplished here so far is to disrupt this thread and bringing unwanted attention from some of the most knowledgeable people on this forum.
That was exceptionally well thought out and very worded. And great advice. I hope it does him some good. Unfortunately I suspect that you may have cast your pearls of wisdom before an unreceptive, if metaphoric individual.

I would imagine with Covid being such a hot topic one would be hard pressed to find it NOT being discussed on forums of virtually any topic. I can't think of ANY site I visit that has some sort of comment or discussion section where Covid opinions aren't shared.

Anyone that joins here but doesn't like the topics we discuss can leave. No commentary required.

Really.

Back on topic please. :)

I'm sorry to have started such a bubblegum storm. Not my intention at all. I get it that the handling of this "pandemic" (and I use that term lightly) have caused an even greater divide in society. Getting back to the point of my thread, we are losing our freedoms on a daily basis and this is just one more straw in the proverbial camel's back. At what point do we stand up to the complete loss of our personal choice and freedom? It seems that freedom of speech only exits if it complies with the current agenda. If you disagree with those who feel they must save us all from ourselves, your opinion is quickly based and deleted. I for one am all for debate and listening to others points of view and rationally discussing it rather than going with the current thoughts of "if you don't agree with me, you're wrong, and therefore we will delete your opinion from the ongoing discussion".

I'm sorry to have started such a bubblegum storm. Not my intention at all. I get it that the handling of this "pandemic" (and I use that term lightly) have caused an even greater divide in society. Getting back to the point of my thread, we are losing our freedoms on a daily basis and this is just one more straw in the proverbial camel's back. At what point do we stand up to the complete loss of our personal choice and freedom? It seems that freedom of speech only exits if it complies with the current agenda. If you disagree with those who feel they must save us all from ourselves, your opinion is quickly based and deleted. I for one am all for debate and listening to others points of view and rationally discussing it rather than going with the current thoughts of "if you don't agree with me, you're wrong, and therefore we will delete your opinion from the ongoing discussion".
Not your fault, man, you didn't start the storm you just had to weather it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top