JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We finally felt well enough between the both of us to deep clean the house and rearrange the living room so that our recent acquisition of steel artworks can be displayed without looking too cluttered. See where I get my OCD, I've always had it. :s0140:
Who needs artsy fartsy pictures, right?
We think it turned out rather well.

39D46CAA-7E4C-4FB5-BB67-B6D6E0121602.jpeg BC482789-CA06-4520-84E3-D3BAF6EC5D5F.jpeg 69B1B02E-6CF3-4432-B838-2698578A5A5A.jpeg DAA56CBD-B35B-4AFB-A3E1-FF475A35C0A1.jpeg

The before pic will never see the light of day (internet), too embarrassed to show it. I'll just say that it was cluttered with way too much stuff for the grandkids, toys, tables and chairs and too many TYKOS!!! :s0092:

Thus begins the downsizing before the X-country move in 1-2 years or sooner. Gonna buy some property in June after the Florida family reunion. :s0115::s0115::s0115:

Last Edited:
We finally felt well enough between the both of us to deep clean the house and rearrange the living room so that our recent acquisition of steel artworks can be displayed without looking too cluttered. See where I get my OCD, I've always had it. :s0140:
Who needs artsy fartsy pictures, right?
We think it turned out rather well.

View attachment 1867671 View attachment 1867672 View attachment 1867673 View attachment 1867675
Did anyone notice the poltergeist in the TV? :eek:

IMG_2312.png

Sunday the wife paid a guy to clean my pickup. Took him 4.5 hours to detail it. Seventeen years old and the interior was vacuumed once…. It's a work truck. Dang thing looks like new. I'm afraid to touch it now.

You want details? OK, let's talk about that shiny patent leather looking recliner, is that for easy cleaning of…. fluids?

;):D
Never thought about that before but it does cleanup easily. You know that I'm old an feeble an droolin a lot. :s0125:
That is my summer chair, it keeps me nice and cool instead of a hot and sweaty cloth chair.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it :s0155:

I been playing at cleaning. Getting serious this week,
Wife taking off for 3 weeks to see her sister. Longest we ever been apart. :(

But, buffing and re-coating our white oak floor when she is gone. 475 sq feet of 1,550 sq foot home. 2 rooms also wood floor but not dumping those out.

She knows that. What will be a surprise is the deep clean on the bedroom as well when she is gone. She lets it get too cluttereed for my taste and been a couple of years since it was nice.

So right now just doing massive loads of laundry and throwing out small items in prep for her leaving so I will have it easier.

Not really a spring cleaning but more like an annual purging. Creswell has a city wide garage sale every year so we get rid of all that stuff that just acclimates. Books we've read, that holster pile, old motorcycle gear, that coffee pot my mother in law gave us because she wanted a red one so we get the black one, that kind of stuff.

Not really a spring cleaning but more like an annual purging. Creswell has a city wide garage sale every year so we get rid of all that stuff that just acclimates. Books we've read, that holster pile, old motorcycle gear, that coffee pot my mother in law gave us because she wanted a red one so we get the black one, that kind of stuff.
We are having a major downsizing sale this summer.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top