JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spring cleaning? Done by the Austin PD and the Texas State Police

Anti-Israel protesters linked arms and formed a circle around their encampment as police entered the lawn at the University of Texas at Austin on Monday.

The protest at UT Austin is just one of many that are taking place at campuses across the country.
UT students chanted "Whose lawn? Our lawn," and other slogans as police moved in. A police drone could also be seen flying over the area.

Protestors tied themselves together and refused to move, so the police stepped in and told them they could walk out on their own and not get arrested/suspended or they would be cuffed and dragged or carried out. Very unceremonially I might add. Most were peaceful about it but there is always a couple of them who were face planted and zip tied. But I have always said that Austin is just a renamed Portland-South.

Spring cleaning? Done by the Austin PD and the Texas State Police

Anti-Israel protesters linked arms and formed a circle around their encampment as police entered the lawn at the University of Texas at Austin on Monday.

The protest at UT Austin is just one of many that are taking place at campuses across the country.
UT students chanted "Whose lawn? Our lawn," and other slogans as police moved in. A police drone could also be seen flying over the area.

Protestors tied themselves together and refused to move, so the police stepped in and told them they could walk out on their own and not get arrested/suspended or they would be cuffed and dragged or carried out. Very unceremonially I might add. Most were peaceful about it but there is always a couple of them who were face planted and zip tied. But I have always said that Austin is just a renamed Portland-South.
Looks like a prime location to deploy the Soylent Green trucks.

Me too! Snowed on our place today. We're just a few miles north of you.
If it did snow at our place, it was a slight dusting and was gone.

1714433956963.png

Not really a spring cleaning but more like an annual purging. Creswell has a city wide garage sale every year so we get rid of all that stuff that just acclimates. Books we've read, that holster pile, old motorcycle gear, that coffee pot my mother in law gave us because she wanted a red one so we get the black one, that kind of stuff.
MV5BMTU5OTg4ODA2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc5MTk4NA@@._V1_UY1200_CR83,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Excuse me, but did I hear you say " holster pile "??

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top