JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm sorry to have started such a bubblegum storm. Not my intention at all. I get it that the handling of this "pandemic" (and I use that term lightly) have caused an even greater divide in society. Getting back to the point of my thread, we are losing our freedoms on a daily basis and this is just one more straw in the proverbial camel's back. At what point do we stand up to the complete loss of our personal choice and freedom? It seems that freedom of speech only exits if it complies with the current agenda. If you disagree with those who feel they must save us all from ourselves, your opinion is quickly based and deleted. I for one am all for debate and listening to others points of view and rationally discussing it rather than going with the current thoughts of "if you don't agree with me, you're wrong, and therefore we will delete your opinion from the ongoing discussion".
You have nothing to be sorry for, you have brought forward a highly charged subject that is of absolute importance to all, and should be discussed at length and opinions formed. You are 100% correct, we ARE loosing freedoms, faster now then ever before, and I fear it getting closer to the time when Patriots are going to have to start doing Patriot Sh!t! It's a good thing we can have a civil discourse on this here, and many other divisive topics, those are the greatest threat to our way of life, and most certainly a part of what thig forum is all about! We celebrate our 2nd Amendment freedoms, but we must also protect all the others, and I believer the 2nd will come to be used to do exactly that, Sooner then I think we would like!

So much so, that if the State of Washington carries through with their plans, I see a bunch or OryGunions making a road trip north to help our brothers and sisters set things right, for the good of all! If it can happen there, it can happen to Orygun and other states, and we absolutely cannot allow any of that, So, I say it's time for Patriots to do Patriot Sh!t!

I would imagine with Covid being such a hot topic one would be hard pressed to find it NOT being discussed on forums of virtually any topic. I can't think of ANY site I visit that has some sort of comment or discussion section where Covid opinions aren't shared.

Anyone that joins here but doesn't like the topics we discuss can leave. No commentary required.

Really.

Back on topic please. :)
You are absolutely 100% correct, this is one of the hottest topics we face together, the very heart of WHY we defend out rights, and specifically, the 2nd!
This can no longer be ignored, we cannot pretend it's not going to effect us any longer, we must come together and face this shoulder to shoulder and tell the world, not one more frickin inch!

Time to get on with our lives. The data is clear, the shots, wearing masks don't do a damn thing to stop covid from spreading. Get the shot, don't get the shot. Wear a mask, don't wear a mask. Should be a choice and not forced on any one.

So far Omicron is all bark and no bite. It is highly contagious and spreading fast, but it isn't affecting or killing people like Delta. Despite the exponential increase in infections, we have not seen the same for hospitalizations and deaths. Omicron certainly is not worth the panic our keepers are trying to generate.

At this point, it is best to let Omicron spread, infect as many people as it can, and let the herd build its immunity so we can finally get back to living. I am seeing more and more people go without masks, and today I said F it and went into a grocery store without a mask, of course there were the kens and karens staring in fear, but I went about my business and I wasn't bothered by any of the staff.

Say no to this madness and go maskless. If a business owner makes a fuss, take your business else where. Time to stop fearing nothing.

#

2. Religious and non-firearm political content is prohibited

We are a single-issue organization, focused solely on bringing people together in support of the 2nd Amendment. Religious and political content is inherently divisive, hurting our cause far more than it could ever help it. This includes news-related content that our staff believes may cause division.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads