JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I started this thread in the off topic forum because..... it's "off topic" from guns! Also, my post is about the state of Washington forming an addition to the WAC that would allow medical personnel to use law enforcement if they deemed that a person or persons were not "complying" with their demands and they could forcefully remove said person or persons from their own homes and place them into involuntary quarantine centers. This has nothing to do with anyone's opinion on politics or if vaccines are good or bad but rather the point that in the US aren't we supposed to have rights that allow us freedom of choice. If you want to get vaccinated and boosted or whatever you feel keeps you safe then by all means, do it. But just as you might choose to do something for yourself that I choose not to I have every right to decide what's best for me and you shouldn't be able to decide that since I do not agree with you, you can have me removed from my home and placed into facility.

Wouldn't that count for everyone here? You posted it so you will get different views on it.
Sort of, there is clearly motive in your posts.

I imagine one of the moderators could check your IP and see if you aren't so new.

If you are truly new, your not starting off well. Especially since long term members are literally trying to help you and all you want to do is continue to troll.

Sort of, there is clearly motive in your posts.

I imagine one of the moderators could check your IP and see if you aren't so new.

If you are truly new, your not starting off well. Especially since long term members are literally trying to help you and all you want to do is continue to troll.
How are you trying to help me?

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews