JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
This is insanity. How many of you would allow "health officers" to use law enforcement to force you into compliance? Would you let them take you and your family into a "quarantine facility" because you choose NOT to be a sheep and jump on the vaccine bandwagon?

1641605515559.png

If you want to turn a cold civil war hot, start trying to send US citizens to a "quarantine facility." I assure you that not everyone will peacefully get in the boxcar.

WOLVERINES!

Here's more information. Make up your own mind, but it looks like there's some misinformation or confusion about what exactly this meeting is.

While they are back pedaling now, it's still the department of health that posted this information and only now are they saying they won't be discussing it because of the calls they have gotten. The scary part is that someone has even written this policy to be discussed. To me, that shows their agenda. I like how they added "counseling" to part of their bs as well. When they send it the counselor to convince you to comply and you still refuse, they will deem you unfit and cart you and your family away for the greater good. Pretty sure they will manage to get a court order to confiscate your weapons as well because you are obviously crazy if you don't agree to take their vaccine and save the world.

This is insanity. How many of you would allow "health officers" to use law enforcement to force you into compliance? Would you let them take you and your family into a "quarantine facility" because you choose NOT to be a sheep and jump on the vaccine bandwagon?
You are missing a VERY important detail that nullifies this narrative.... There is plenty of trash (even in the NWFA community/2A community) that have ZERO problems with this and have openly espoused their support for forced jabs/quarantine! Sickening, disgusting and infuriating but that is the reality that we face.
The "global scamdemic" scheme of panic and fear has been immensely successful and has turned weak minded people into blithering idiots! It's impossible to stand shoulder to shoulder with a group when members in said group wouldn't hesitate to turn on you in an instant.
The thread is now deleted and shame on me for not taking a screenshot but there was a member who referred to the clean people AKA unjabbed as "typhoid Mary's", which proves how stupid people are regarding a flu bug with a 99 .7% recovery record.
My point is there is no middle ground with somebody who is that deranged and delusional. They are happy as can be living in their warped reality and blame their sycosis the ones who are actually healthy.

It's called Mass Formation Psychosis.

I hate how the coof thread's keep getting shut down/deleted! I kind of get it since they usually devolve into insults and personal attacks by the wannabe tyrants who support forcing the rest of us to comply with their twisted, panicked opinion of "safety" but at this point there is SO MUCH MORE at stake than a prick from a needle. Why aren't we allowed to discuss what has happened in Oregon alone, not to mention our country?
Why can't the mods delete/ban the trolls and let the rest of us try and hammer out our thoughts and constructive opinions? Am I the only one that is super frustrated by this?

Sadly, people just blindly believe that the government really wants to take care of them and would never do anything bad.
My son has a friend that is a pharmacist and he was able to jump ahead in the line and get his shots and a booster. He's at home right now with covid. My sister and her husband and their kids, all vaccinated, all came down with covid. My mom rushed to get a shot and died 4 days later. While it wasn't from "Covid" it did something to her immune system and they couldn't save her. I was given the gift of covid last summer by a kid that came to work after being at a huge wedding. Myself, my stepson, my wife, his wife and kids all got sick but not one of us ever felt the slightest need to see a Dr. We all survived just fine. My friends son got the Moderna vaccine a couple of months ago and then broke out in the worst case of shingles I have ever seen. The same friends sister got the Moderna vaccine and the Dr told her she needed to get the shingles vaccine at the same time because it's a "common" side effect. A few hours later she was rushed by ambulance to the ER with uncontrollable seizures. It lasted over 6 hours. They told her it was just a "coincidence" that she had a bad reaction. The list goes on and on but people refuse to believe what's right in front of their eyes.

Sadly, people just blindly believe that the government really wants to take care of them and would never do anything bad.
My son has a friend that is a pharmacist and he was able to jump ahead in the line and get his shots and a booster. He's at home right now with covid. My sister and her husband and their kids, all vaccinated, all came down with covid. My mom rushed to get a shot and died 4 days later. While it wasn't from "Covid" it did something to her immune system and they couldn't save her. I was given the gift of covid last summer by a kid that came to work after being at a huge wedding. Myself, my stepson, my wife, his wife and kids all got sick but not one of us ever felt the slightest need to see a Dr. We all survived just fine. My friends son got the Moderna vaccine a couple of months ago and then broke out in the worst case of shingles I have ever seen. The same friends sister got the Moderna vaccine and the Dr told her she needed to get the shingles vaccine at the same time because it's a "common" side effect. A few hours later she was rushed by ambulance to the ER with uncontrollable seizures. It lasted over 6 hours. They told her it was just a "coincidence" that she had a bad reaction. The list goes on and on but people refuse to believe what's right in front of their eyes.
Wait a minute, a treatment might give you shingles, so they vaccinate you for shingles at the same time as that treatment? Isn't that a little late? Shouldn't you take the shingles vaccine first and wait for it to take effect?

They(the Dr's) scared her into taking it. She is a competitive dancer and had to get vaccinated if she wanted to keep competing. She is still having neurological issues from the reaction. After seeing her seizing and the issues she is still facing, I would personally rather have shingles!

They(the Dr's) scared her into taking it. She is a competitive dancer and had to get vaccinated if she wanted to keep competing. She is still having neurological issues from the reaction. After seeing her seizing and the issues she is still facing, I would personally rather have shingles!
That's terrible. I hope she recovers fully.

For me I new the vaccines wasnt immunity as we had break thru cases immediatly. I knew the vaccine didnt work as claimed when we were something like 60% vaccinated and we had record case numbers, that just isnt mathematically feasible unless vaccinated could catch and spread it. The complete censorship of any info other than glowing praise doesnt bolster my confidence and makes things feel alot like propaganda. The fact they changed the deffinition of "vaccine" so it fit better. The fact that they wanted to lock up the clinical trial papers for 25 years ( gee trying to hide something) but are bieng forced to release something like 25-50 pages a month. The fact that they are pushing to give kids vaccines even tho they are the least affected but it would relieve the pharmaceutical company of legal liability's from side effects ... i mean where there is this much smoke you have to be pretty dence to think there isnt a fire down there somewhere.

Now to start the panic going again, wife comes home, tells me the Wally down from us is closed. Sign says they had so many employee's out with china flu they are closing the store till next week. So this will get even more people to panic now and start to strip the shelves of the next store down the line and the panic will grow. After years of this its as if nothing has happened. Fun to watch I guess. Damn frustrating to go to the store and see it looking like its closed as there is nothing there any more. Jeff should be able to buy another rocket soon with the money he is making off this panic.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads