JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read a short opinion piece the other day regarding SEAL training. It made me think what a putty I have been whining about "suffering" through weightloss, politics, economy, personal finances, family life, etc. Truth is I don't know what real suffering is and probably never will.

The take away from the opinion piece is I need to quit whining grow a pair.

Perhaps you would feel better if someone followed you around and smacked you with a stick? I could maybe come around later...

Alternatively you could try walking like a dog

Last Edited:
One piece of advice I hear regarding adoption of a diet is that it has to be sustainable for you. I have looked back over my eating history and the only things that were sustainable is that my diets have been inconsistent, variable and inexpensive. I have never found a pattern of eating that I would want to stick with for life. I need to embrace that and try to steer myself towards diets that are balanced in caloric intake over the long haul and accept that diet consistentcy is never going to be a desire of mine.

This Jared fellow has given me a boost of inspiration with regards to being able to put some muscle back on, despite being over 50. He had an age advantage but my lungs are probably functioning better than his.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top