JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was shopping this AM in the Mt. V Wallyworld. Gal in sporting goods was just putting out a shipment of BBs and it was only aquarter of a shopping cart full. So No, nada,zip .22, no 5.56, .223, , no 7.62x39,:complain:no .380, no 38, some 9MM and 45 FMJ, shotgun, 7MM, no 06. and NO .32 ACP, what is up with that?

EBRs two $1497.000 Colts I believe. an Ar 22 for $470.00 and a DPMS .223 Sportical for only $617.00! I think a Wyndham was $977.00.

Brutus Out

I stopped into a couple of Walmart last weekend just to check their inventory. Saw some 22lr, 38 Special, 357 Mag, 45 ACP, 44 Mag and some rifle ammo. Nice to see it coming back a bit.

I don't doubt it. I went there for like some oil or something.
Just saying.
To anyone needing goods, I'd just backorder it or what internet style and or learn to have a pot to piss in.. aka already have some makings/goods.

Wally world down here has been doing pretty good. Picked up 150 rnds. of Winchester .40cal yesterday and 200 rnds of .45 ACP today. Local gunshops are getting it in as well, but not as cheap. Funny thing is it seems like every shop/store I go in has .223 but no handgun calibers. Seems like the hoarders and scalpers have had there fill.

The walmarts I've checked out from renton, federal way, bellevue and tulalip were completely out of all pistols calibers. The renton wally world did have plenty of 5.56 m193 though with no buying limit too :)

Bi Mart Newberg got in a bucket of 22 and 6-8 boxes of Rem. 22, a carton of 9mm, 8 boxes of 380 a lot of shotgun shells and buck shot and some other stuff I didn't take note of. I got the bucket of 22..lucked out first in line.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top