Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ammo woes still continue & Wally World EBR Update

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Brutus57, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

Was shopping this AM in the Mt. V Wallyworld. Gal in sporting goods was just putting out a shipment of BBs and it was only aquarter of a shopping cart full. So No, nada,zip .22, no 5.56, .223, , no 7.62x39,:complain:no .380, no 38, some 9MM and 45 FMJ, shotgun, 7MM, no 06. and NO .32 ACP, what is up with that?

EBRs two $1497.000 Colts I believe. an Ar 22 for $470.00 and a DPMS .223 Sportical for only $617.00! I think a Wyndham was $977.00.

Brutus Out

2. Trailboss

Trailboss Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

I stopped into a couple of Walmart last weekend just to check their inventory. Saw some 22lr, 38 Special, 357 Mag, 45 ACP, 44 Mag and some rifle ammo. Nice to see it coming back a bit.

3. bzltyr

bzltyr Portland Metro area Active Member

Ive been looking...hit and miss. I thought the ammo search would be easier by now. Worst than 2008

4. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

The searching is easy - it's the ammo that is hard to find! WAAAY worse than 08'.

1 person likes this.
  5. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Bi-Mart is specializing in tumbleweeds, last I was there.

gallogiro and (deleted member) like this.
  6. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

Bi-Mart in Damascus had some .40 and some .32 ACP yesterday. Also some very expensive .357 Mag with polymer pointed bullets.

7. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

I don't doubt it. I went there for like some oil or something.
    Just saying.
    To anyone needing goods, I'd just backorder it or what internet style and or learn to have a pot to piss in.. aka already have some makings/goods.

8. Ttuck

Ttuck Hillsboro Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I was at the wally world in Cornelious and the bi mart in Forest grove and both are dry of all common calibers.

9. boarder4life81

boarder4life81 Eugene, Oregon Active Member

Wally world down here has been doing pretty good. Picked up 150 rnds. of Winchester .40cal yesterday and 200 rnds of .45 ACP today. Local gunshops are getting it in as well, but not as cheap. Funny thing is it seems like every shop/store I go in has .223 but no handgun calibers. Seems like the hoarders and scalpers have had there fill.

10. China man

China man Washington Member

The walmarts I've checked out from renton, federal way, bellevue and tulalip were completely out of all pistols calibers. The renton wally world did have plenty of 5.56 m193 though with no buying limit too :)

11. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

Bi Mart Newberg got in a bucket of 22 and 6-8 boxes of Rem. 22, a carton of 9mm, 8 boxes of 380 a lot of shotgun shells and buck shot and some other stuff I didn't take note of. I got the bucket of 22..lucked out first in line.

12. gallogiro

gallogiro Willamette Valley Active Member

I'm glad it's slowly coming back.. but god these prices! I wonder why the foreign ammo makers are not jumping on this and cranking out ammo to send this way?

13. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

Last time at Cabela's they had Swiss made 556 bbs.

Brutus out.