JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody heard of or used Ebr works as a ffl for transfer to Arizona. New member here asking if I would transfer to them. Member says they would convert my rifle to be legally ship to California where member lives. Member listed Medford or. as his location. Seems very sketchy to me. I'm in Washington

Is buyer moving to California? Is the payment method secure? Have you contacted ebr works? They advertise as a third party transfer servicer that makes firearms compliant to be shipped into regulated locations. The business itself seems legitimate, but the buyer requests sound a bit off. More details?

If I were you, I'd verify that EBR works indeed does have an FFL.

If they do, who cares what he and your buyer does.

Get the cash from the buyer, call ebr notify them you're shipping an item to them, ship it with a copy of your ID and the name and number of the buyer, and wipe your hands of it.

All you need to do is get paid and legally ship it to an ffl. If that's where he wants his gun sent to, that's on him.

You can download complete lists of ffls by state on atf.gov and they're listed as a known ffl in prescott, AZ. Gunbroker.com's ffl search also has them listed. If you get cleared payment and a copy of their ffl, look it up here (https://fflezcheck.atf.gov/FFLEzCheck/) to verify it's still active, then ship it and the rest is between them.

Found it. They are legit until 11/01/2025
Screenshot_20231002-190638_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231002-185940_Chrome.jpg

Last Edited:
Last spring we bought another 5 hens. Looking like one is a Rooster, they miss a few at sexing. So far the damn thing has not started waking everyone up with the morning so letting him go. Told Wife if it is a he and starts crowing there are people that will take it for free. She wanted to kill and cook it. I laughed and said you do know its not quite that easy right? That chicken in the nice packages in the store if fine. I don't think she really knows how much work it takes to turn a live one into one ready to cook. :s0140:

Last spring we bought another 5 hens. Looking like one is a Rooster, they miss a few at sexing. So far the damn thing has not started waking everyone up with the morning so letting him go. Told Wife if it is a he and starts crowing there are people that will take it for free. She wanted to kill and cook it. I laughed and said you do know its not quite that easy right? That chicken in the nice packages in the store if fine. I don't think she really knows how much work it takes to turn a live one into one ready to cook. :s0140:
They're really not that bad. If you've done it a few times, it's pretty quick.

They're really not that bad. If you've done it a few times, it's pretty quick.
I did when I was a kid and the store was a LONG drive. Now the store is close enough to walk, I am old and LAZY. Given a choice between go to store and buy one ready to throw in the smoker and killing and cleaning the mess of this one? He, if he turns out to be He, will go to a new home. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top