JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also of course nightly news commenting the 10th time about one shooting in Renton..
MSM needs to make sure to keep everyone terrified every second of the day, part of the far left plan to rally the people against gun rights.

:s0013:

So why did another registered Democrat, Biden voting, warped Ahole murder innocent people? 🤔 maybe we should pass a law banning ALL democrats from owning firearms! Hmmmmm?
We know why, can anyone say medicated? can anyone say groomed?
I'm sorry but at this point you would be hard-pressed to convince me that this is not being orchestrated on purpose.

Was thinking the same. You're in a vehicle - a weapon in certain circumstances. Why not use it? If you hit the car while shooter is still inside, airbags would deploy bouncing the shooter around. If outside the car then you're gonna injure or hopefully kill the shooter.
Attitude, that's why. Purposely harming others takes an attitudinal shift that many are not accustomed to.

When they ask "How many more people have to die before we pass common sense gun legislation?", they're threatening you.
It's not about left or right- because neither cares about you. Conservatism is Progressivism driving the speed limit. Carrying concealed is like shooting in an Open division. Bring whatever the fack you can, because that's all you're gonna have. Optic, light, spare mag(s), medical and for the love of God, your training.
"There's no moral order at all. There's just this: can my violence conquer yours?"

That's cause the majority of people who claim to carry a gun rarely ever do.

Either that or they carry something that is ineffective simply cause they want to be lazy and comfortable.
If it's not at least a little comfortable, it won't be carried (it wasn't fun carrying a .454 while backpacking for example). I'd say folks carry less because they haven't looked at more comfortable options. Having a Glock 19 or equivalent IWB isn't everybody's cup of tea/compatible with their anatomy.

If it's not at least a little comfortable, it won't be carried (it wasn't fun carrying a .454 while backpacking for example). I'd say folks carry less because they haven't looked at more comfortable options. Having a Glock 19 or equivalent IWB isn't everybody's cup of tea/compatible with their anatomy.
I couldn't imagine being slightly inconvenienced/physically uncomfortable is worse than the mental discomfort or being unarmed. Correct. Not everyone could carry a G19. But a pocket 380 in the hand is worth more than all the thoughts and prayers humanity could muster.

How many people are going to decide less gun restrictions are the key to reducing these events after seeing this shooting in the news.

These yahoos are pounding nails into the coffin of our freedom with every shooting.

I couldn't imagine being slightly inconvenienced/physically uncomfortable is worse than the mental discomfort or being unarmed. Correct. Not everyone could carry a G19. But a pocket 380 in the hand is worth more than all the thoughts and prayers humanity could muster.
Yes, but I interpreted the original comment as being "if it's small it's useless"; I personally dont carry often apart from out in the bush, but the P365 is hard to beat for concealed with high capacity in 9mm (Best MM is reserved for backpacking)

Yes, but I interpreted the original comment as being "if it's small it's useless"; I personally dont carry often apart from out in the bush, but the P365 is hard to beat for concealed with high capacity in 9mm (Best MM is reserved for backpacking)
"When you're carrying it, no gun is too small. When you're fighting with it, no gun is too big."

So why did another registered Democrat, Biden voting, warped Ahole murder innocent people? 🤔 maybe we should pass a law banning ALL democrats from owning firearms! Hmmmmm?
Do we know the details about the shooter? I was under the impression those details were yet to be released. If not, that's a heck of an assumption considering the vast majority of mass shooters have no political motivation or even reveal their party (if they have one). An extremist, regardless of side, is an individual with a poisoned mind.

Last Edited:
You know, I think the right wing doesn't do a very good job when it comes to dealing with mental health..
But the left is even worse..
Once all the guns are gone, who cares! No more mass shootings!
Now we don't have to deal with mental health at all! Let people rot!
Next step! The 1st amendment!

I'd post a picture of him smoked on the side walk, but i'd get banned. Looks like a Tango Blast tat on his left hand, or the city of Dallas logo. Hard to tell.

I'll agree to disagree.

What I carry is not comfortable, yet I carry it everyday.

Embrace the suck. I find comfort in my discomfort.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top