JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not consider the great depression an economic collapse. In many ways it was not much worse than what we have been going through lately. There were just few services and resources available to the working class than there is today. It definitely did not cause the collapse of society. There were no mass shootings or roving bands of thugs. Society trudged on just as it will today.

I couldn't disagree with you more. 25% unemployment, 5,000+ banks failed (greater proportion than today), hundreds of thousands became homeless and living in make-shift camps called Hovervilles, run on banks, long agricultural droughts, etc.

Maybe we didn't read the same history books, but that doesn't sound anything like what's already happened.

The classic I love is the people who post a huge list of the guns they proudly own as a sygnature that appears on every post they make.

I'm pretty sure that my teenage son has the computer hacking skills to get that owners address through his IP and pay his home a little visit while he or she is away lol

even more humorous, I'll bet these proud and boastful folks store those guns in a bedroom closet unsecured. Always entertaining to see the stupidity online-

I think there next add should read WTGA (Want to Give Away) all of my guns! I store them in my upstairs bedroom closet, the best time to rob me is between 7 am and 6pm as I will be at work Thanks and enjoy."

listed below are the guns you will find:

LOL stupid people on the internet are as common as sand on a beach

I couldn't disagree with you more. 25% unemployment, 5,000+ banks failed (greater proportion than today), hundreds of thousands became homeless and living in make-shift camps called Hovervilles, run on banks, long agricultural droughts, etc.

Maybe we didn't read the same history books, but that doesn't sound anything like what's already happened.

But society did not collapse. In fact the majority of people did not lose their homes or jobs. The country kept on trucking. The army kept defending the homeland. The police kept order in the streets. And that was without the safety nets in place today.

Just today, in off topic Zombie Defense

Thanks for giving the anti gun crowd some more ammunition to throw at responsible gun owners and enthusiasts, do therse people realize that everything they say online can be printed and used against us by folks who do not wish Americans to own guns of any sort?

I assure you I find no humor in these kinds of topics and see the potential for it to used as evidence to back the anti gun campaign.

just like calling a high precision long range rifle a "Sniper" or "Assault" rifle, IMO it feeds right into the hands of those who aim to strip Americans of their second ammendment rights.

We have to re-educate folks before it's too late.

I'll second that last comment about ZOMBIES! I would like to think they are just kidding around but it sounds stupid and immature. Are stupid and immature people who you want to represent you?
Based on some of the other comments and "advice" these "Zombie-phobes" make, I have to wonder, just how much is being silly?

Last Edited:
On the interwebs everyone can be a Ninja!
I find it absolutely fascinating that most folks who have the strongest political opinions (usually to the right) have the poorest command of written English...and usually limited knowledge of the law and politics...they also are quick to offer up that Sarah Palin is hot.....coincidence?
Perhaps.

Those who argue semantics do so because they cannot argue substance

Absurd statements on gun forums that make me laugh? Just about anything said by the most prolific poster on this forum (you know who you are) makes me laugh or cringe, depending on how ludicrous or dangerous he seems at the time. So it's mostly laugh.

Just today, in off topic Zombie Defense

Thanks for giving the anti gun crowd some more ammunition to throw at responsible gun owners and enthusiasts, do therse people realize that everything they say online can be printed and used against us by folks who do not wish Americans to own guns of any sort?

I assure you I find no humor in these kinds of topics and see the potential for it to used as evidence to back the anti gun campaign.

just like calling a high precision long range rifle a "Sniper" or "Assault" rifle, IMO it feeds right into the hands of those who aim to strip Americans of their second ammendment rights.

We have to re-educate folks before it's too late.

I have to disagree with the danger of Zombie posts.

I think "SHTF/survivalist" posts and "Obama eats babies" posts are way, way more damaging.

No one in their right mind takes Zombie posts at all seriously. The same cannot be said for the other two.

The internet must be serious business if ya'll believe that.

Antis are going to have reasons to be anti regardless if we talk about zombie killin or whatever.. I have ever right to post or write or talk about whatever it is I want. If someone wants to use that as their "ammo" against whatever cause they have, I feel bad for them.

Because I am just an unimportant internet forum poster.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top