JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is NWF anti-profit?

If I buy 100 PMags, and sell them for 10x what I paid, they won't sell until a buyer willing to pay that shows up. Simple. Supply, meet demand. Go be friends. Anyone whining that prices are out of their budgets needs to do one of three things:
1. Grow up and wait.
2. Make more money.
3. Find a better deal.

That's really all there is. In fact, with the way prices are going, I'd strongly advise people to just do #2, and get on with life. Prices won't be dropping for a while.

Personally, I'm eyeing a big order of pmags that I will post here at market rates in order to make a tidy profit.

Ill say this publicly. Im not selling to anyone seen gouging. Thats my personal choice. Ive got an order of close to 1K Pmags coming in within the next 45 days (Do not PM me about it until I put an add up) Everyone that I have seen gouging is kept on my ignore list and will be purchasing NOTHING from me on here. Its constant flippers like you that are making a small problem much bigger.

The Fear of Loss is More Powerful Than The Hope For Gain ... example: that snaggle-toothed women you had in high school that you dumped now gets a boyfriend ...she's now not so bad because someone wanted her lol...

I believe the original post for this thread to be true and understandable, although it would be nice to see someone with a big time shop keeping prices legit as they are already sitting fat from their responsible and profitable business.

Although if I was in the gun store business, would I raise prices, hell YES, for this simple reason, all the knuckleheads here (You know who you are, lol) and elsewhere are using this scare/frenzy to pretend their "investors or gun dealers".

I can afford to pay these inflated prices, but I never would. I feel this is very unfortunate for all those people who can not afford it and would like to get a nice AR and some quality mags and ammo but will have no way to do so now and for a while. Unfortunate indeed.

Ill say this publicly. Im not selling to anyone seen gouging. Thats my personal choice. Ive got an order of close to 1K Pmags coming in within the next 45 days (Do not PM me about it until I put an add up) Everyone that I have seen gouging is kept on my ignore list and will be purchasing NOTHING from me on here. Its constant flippers like you that are making a small problem much bigger.

I'll take 100 :cool:

+1 Taprackngo. I too have the same problem. Yeah, I make a little more profit today due to my inflated selling price on an item I'm told is on "indefinite" backorder. How do I make a living for the next 6-12 months while we wait for manufacturers to catch up? I have no inventory beacause the hordes bought everything that wasn't bolted down.

I've refused to "gouge" on our website but let me tell you, people are sure willing to bid 308 PMAGs up to $100 each. I intend to sell as many as I can at that price because I need to feed my family for the next 6 months on what inventory is left in my hands. And BTW, we were all making A LOT less than most of you think before this bubblegum started.

High prices are here, don't like them, don't buy. But why would I sell the last remaining inventory I have at half of what people are gladly fisting out for it. I would rather make the same money week in and week out without all this hysteria. Now I don't know if I'll even have a business in 90 days. I would much rather be able to charge regular price for products that I receive on a regular basis. My best scenarios are 3-4 months before I can re-supply. I start every morning with an inbox full of people I have to tell no we're out or the price is $XXX today. This whole thing is just a giant pain in my @$$!

And most of all, to all you politicians talking about gun, magazine or ammunition control legislation;

Shame on you for using this tragedy to support your own agendas and promote yourselves.
You should truly be ashamed for taking advantage of this situation politically and capitalizing on these families losses.
You are responsible for creating this frenzy and proliferating exactly what you wanted controlled.
Congratulations for putting these evil devices into the hands many, great job!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top