JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look at this guy's sign from a vigil in Eugene last night. Not only is he not a fan of the 2ndA but he's willing to let go of the 1stA!!!!

It's like these people think Totalitarianism is a good thing that will always lean towards their liberal progressive utopian way of thinking.

View attachment 297323

To address his points, what I'd like to say to him in response:

1. And your point is??? Are you advocating banning all religion because of what 1 religious nut did?? Does that mean you do, in fact, favor Donald Trump's plan to ban importing of Muslims? Really, what is your point? For everyone to become atheist because THAT will stop the hate??

2. Prove it. I hear this same argument over and over and over again, yet still, gun control, include the Clinton AWB passed. Prove to me that they in any way 'own' congress. There is plenty of political pressure from both sides of this issue, yet you seem to be fine with those that control/buy/lobby on behalf of YOUR personal beliefs. There are still tons of gun control laws on the books, passed by Congress. So what laws are you thinking should be passed? Getting rid of the 2nd?? The NRA has 5,000,000 members, yet there are over 100,000,000 gun owners in this country - they are funded by a small group of them. Perhaps you're focusing on the wrong issue - we have too many judges, prosecutors, politicians, etc. that are light on crime and prefer to change the subject rather than address the REAL ISSUE - terrorists and criminals in this country that are not pursued and prosecuted as they should be. The NRA has NOTHING to do with these events. Want to attack a 3 letter group? How about the FBI who knew about this guy but did nothing to stop him, including allowing him to pass the BGC that got him his guns, legally????

3. Yes, yes it does. Would you advocate giving up your freedom of speech? Or just for those groups you personally hate and don't tolerate? Hypocrisy is an ugly look on you sir.

I direct my anger at the police for engaging, then backing away for 3 hours and contributing to the deaths of how many?

Police are not required to protect you. They have proven that even in court now.
They just had some of the doctors on the news from the hospital that treated some of the victims talking about how much worse these wounds were than the normal civilian type wounds they used to see and these "military type wounds" are much more common.

Holy bubblegum:confused:

I heard the trauma surgeon also say "these are weapons the military uses" /facepalm

I will always respect those on flight 57 that went down in a Pennsylvania field. There were some that saw a bad situation and decided that they were going to do something about it. They paid the ultimate price but they did something
In this case we had individuals that had concern for themselves only as indicated by blocking the exit and letting others die. These individuals will live the rest of their lives with this remorse from cowardice. If I am going to die from some a33hole I guarantee I am going out fighting and he will know I was there. We live in difficult times it might be good to get ones mind in order and realize we may not all have the privilege of dieing from old age.

MCX or AR15, to the uninformed they're the same thing. And unfortunately, most of the media is uninformed...

We are in for a fight this time, no doubt about it, and I think it's going to get ugly... The powers that be have finally figured out which group within our culture would produce the most vocal message and be consistent with it until they get justice...

I heard the trauma surgeon also say "these are weapons the military uses" /facepalm

Considering these are highly intelligent people who have to have basic understanding of things like diameter, velocity, sectional density and energy, and since someone had to tell them "psst, 5.56 is not even deadly enough to hunt deer with in many states", I tend to believe they were just playing to the uninformed masses to drum up support for restrictions.

BZ Chick Fil A - and if it's a franchise location, to the owner(s)

Instapundit » Blog Archive » QUESTIONS ASKED: Chick Fil A Did WHAT After Gay Club Shooting? Why Isn't This Viral? In a shock… (https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/236240/)

"In a shocking move, the Orlando location at University and Rouse Road fired up its grills on Sunday. The chain is notorious for not being open, ever, on the first day of the week. Employees cooked up hundreds of their famous chicken sandwiches. They brewed dozens of gallons of sweet tea.

Then, instead of making a single dime, they crated the product of their labor to the One Blood donation center. The food and drinks were handed out, free of charge, to all the people who had lined up to donate blood.

So far, the only mentions of the incident have been from individuals on Facebook. They have posted photos thanking the restaurant for their thoughtfulness and generosity."

MCX or AR15, to the uninformed they're the same thing. And unfortunately, most of the media is uninformed...

We are in for a fight this time, no doubt about it, and I think it's going to get ugly... The powers that be have finally figured out which group within our culture would produce the most vocal message and be consistent with it until they get justice...

No doubt about that - with this being an election year with a KEY SCOTUS position up for grabs and an anti-gun candidate that's not the least bit shy about going after our guns, we are in for a HUGE fight. This could be worse that Sandy Hook, at least in terms of the long-term affect it may have on our rights.

Hillary is the enemy of liberty and freedom in this country, period. We must do everything we can to get folks to vote in a way to keep her out of office. Her anti-gun friends all over the country are jumping on this like a free breakfast at Denny's - and they're hungry for more.

Of course he did. How else did he know to be there at 0202 ?
Unless there were co-conspirators - more bad guys.

What did his wife say over the weekend - he beat her.
What did she say yesturday - "he was gay" ?

Not sure she is a credible source. Of course he could have been gay and beat her, but I don't think that will fit the narrative.

This morning:
upload_2016-6-14_8-24-17.png

Yesturday
upload_2016-6-14_8-25-43.png

Is gay on gay violence a hate crime?

.... still hanging on for the ever changing reports ....

Considering these are highly intelligent people who have to have basic understanding of things like diameter, velocity, sectional density and energy, and since someone had to tell them "psst, 5.56 is not even deadly enough to hunt deer with in many states", I tend to believe they were just playing to the uninformed masses to drum up support for restrictions.

In my opinion, he said it in a very negative way on purpose. Plus they were going to the media so they could get everyone to praise them. I'm sure they did some miraculous work with 6 trauma surgeons taking care of the huge number of patients they had all at once. But if Im a lowly primary care doctor and I know that shot placement is much more important than caliber as studied in the actual medial literature I would not be on the news going "these were high powered military rifles" unless I had an agenda.

Ok, I'll be the D-bag that points out one of the few silver linings to this is there are now 50 less votes for Hillary. Crass and insensitive, but until the media addresses the real issues and stops fear mongering then it's all static and drivel in the background to me.

Also, kinda tired of all the rainbow flags - seems like that crowd is using this to remind everyone that they are 'discriminated' against regularly.

We wouldn't be flying Mexican flags if it happened in a Latino club IMO.

Tragic and sad event, absolutely. Even more tragic are all the special interest groups using this to prove or further their causes.

Ok, I'll be the D-bag that points out one of the few silver linings to this is there are now 50 less votes for Hillary. Crass and insensitive, but until the media addresses the real issues and stops fear mongering then it's all static and drivel in the background to me.

Also, kinda tired of all the rainbow flags - seems like that crowd is using this to remind everyone that they are 'discriminated' against regularly.

We wouldn't be flying Mexican flags if it happened in a Latino club IMO.

Tragic and sad event, absolutely. Even more tragic are all the special interest groups using this to prove or further their causes.

Yeah, aren't we all supposed to be AMERICANS first??? Do I get a Swedish/Irish flag flown if something happens to me? I'm still waiting to see my 'straight' flag too. That's part of the problem, everyone wants to be in America, but seems too many don't want to actually be 'Americans'.

I was about to post on that too. How damn disrespectful to walk out during a moment of silence for the victims. Just goes to show, yet again, this has never been about the lives of anyone with these people - they will get their gun control one way or the other. And as much as I hate to have to point this out yet again, and at the risk of getting dinged for a forum violation - it is 100% Democrat politicians who are taking this disgusting path - attacking our liberties while our citizens are being killed. We are supposed to say ANTI's rather than make generalizations, but I'm afraid in this case, there is only one side that is going after our rights. I know not everyone with a D after their name is in agreement with them, some are gun owners, but will they be willing to set that aside and vote these people out of office until these politicians get the message to leave our guns alone? Use your power of the vote to make gun control toxic to their political futures - it is the only way to stop them - well, short of a revolution, and I can assure you none of us want it to go that far.

And Hillary....damn nasty screechy banshee Hillary, actually had the gall to say we should not politicize this event...while she was actively politicizing the event. Total hypocrite, yet millions love her.

Last Edited:
Yeah, aren't we all supposed to be AMERICANS first??? Do I get a Swedish/Irish flag flown if something happens to me? I'm still waiting to see my 'straight' flag too. That's part of the problem, everyone wants to be in America, but seems too many don't want to actually be 'Americans'.

Damn Swede-Irish always ruining our culture. Blond potato trouble makers. Not like my French Scottish heritage with our golf skirts and cowardliness. We are what made America Grrrrreat!

Damn Swede-Irish always ruining our culture. Blond potato trouble makers. Not like my French Scottish heritage with our golf skirts and cowardliness. We are what made America Grrrrreat!

My people will rise up! You'll all be speaking Swede/Gaelic by the time we're done with you!

I was about to post on that too. How damn disrespectful to walk out during a moment of silence for the victims. Just goes to show, yet again, this has never been about the lives of anyone with these people - they will get their gun control one way or the other. And as much as I hate to have to point this out yet again, and at the risk of getting dinged for a forum violation - it is 100% Democrat politicians who are taking this disgusting path - attacking our liberties while our citizens are being killed. We are supposed to say ANTI's rather than make generalizations, but I'm afraid in this case, there is only one side that is going after our rights. I know not everyone with a D after their name is in agreement with them, some are gun owners, but will they be willing to set that aside and vote these people out of office until these politicians get the message to leave our guns alone? Use your power of the vote to make gun control toxic to their political futures - it is the only way to stop them - well, short of a revolution, and I can assure you none of us want it to go that far.

And Hillary....damn nasty screechy banshee Hillary, actually had the gall to say we should not politicize this event...while she was actively politicizing the event. Total hypocrite, yet millions love her.
Let's further that a little bit... There's one presidential candidate that wants to go after law abiding Americans guns, while at the same time ramping up importing more Muzzlegums from the Middle East...

When you become out numbered, all will be lost...

Pay attention folks, we are in a historic moment for the United States... Look how soft our response is as a nation to Sunday's attack... Now compare that to the all out sweep conducted in France and across Europe in the wake of the concert shooting in November....

That's a result of our softened leadership, actually lack thereof...

I agree with Trump, bomb the sh!t out of ISIS...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top