JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look at this guy's sign from a vigil in Eugene last night. Not only is he not a fan of the 2ndA but he's willing to let go of the 1stA!!!!

It's like these people think Totalitarianism is a good thing that will always lean towards their liberal progressive utopian way of thinking.

upload_2016-6-13_16-22-51.png

They just had some of the doctors on the news from the hospital that treated some of the victims talking about how much worse these wounds were than the normal civilian type wounds they used to see and these "military type wounds" are much more common.

Holy bubblegum:confused:

They just had some of the doctors on the news from the hospital that treated some of the victims talking about how much worse these wounds were than the normal civilian type wounds they used to see and these "military type wounds" are much more common.

Holy bubblegum:confused:

I don't doubt somebody said this, but most doctors who've been around awhile know that a statement like that is just ignorance talking.
The first murder-suicide I saw was one in which a husband had shot his wife in the shower, then killed himself with a 30-06 rifle. That was a "civilian" gun, a bolt-action sporter.
The mess was quite memorable.

Having treated all kinds of Guns shot wounds, I can tell you , there is no such thing as a civilian vs, military gun shot wound, all are ugly and very damaging to the human body! These idiots are just playing the Anti's song, and are more then willing to dance along! Pay no mind to the mindless rant of the anti's latest spin of this, they have to make the most out of this, so we cry out, Here,Take Our Guns!

So, where do we, as responsible and concerned gun owners go from here? How do we help this situation and not become a part of the problem or get our opinions and voices tossed into the pile that subsequently go unheard?

Hmm, looks like we will have a lot more attacks in the future. Clinton says that she wants to bring 65,000 Syrian refugees into the US.

A Clinton presidency should prove to be most interesting:

Hillary Clinton: U.S. should take 65,000 Syrian refugees (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-u-s-should-take-65000-syrian-refugees/)

Un-vetted "refugees" into the only STATES on the planet that are truly UNITED. Good idea Hillary...turn a blind eye as you have for so many years with your husbands infidelity.

I would support the NRA by bringing in your friends to join. Take a youngster to shoot, take all the women in your life shooting or at least 5 people you know. Call or write your representative about your views on disarmament and keep up the good fight. One person can do a lot.
In the end of this only a ban will be on the table. Forgotten will be the dead, the second generation jahadist and all the political leadership failings. Because a ban alows them to scapegoat a object and not face the real issues.

Oh, cool. so besides posting memes and talking smack about candidates, the only option available is simply voting. Ok.

I bet if we put our heads together we could come up with other things to occupy our time.

Like maybe starting up a donation to be made in the name of NWF?

Reach out to the Pink Pistols organization and see if their local chapter needs any help organizing or staffing fund raisers etc.

Collectively come up with a message we can all agree upon as firearms enthusiasts to put out there that reflects well on us as well as gets our point across in a non antagonistic way that will be instantly dismissed?

Just putting that out there :D

Collectively come up with a message we can all agree upon as firearms enthusiasts to put out there that reflects well on us as well as gets our point across in a non antagonistic way that will be instantly dismissed?

I think that's a good idea, because a lot of people are getting to the point where they don't care if it's a constitutional amendment. That argument isn't going to work forever.
Just like they stopped caring about the 4th Amendment and allowed the Patriot Act to go forward/be renewed, going right around what the 4th is supposed to protect against.

We need to present reasoned, verifiable facts to back up our cause.

The anti won't lister to anything we say. They wouldn't believe anything you told them if they knew you were a gun owner. Right now they would ruin your night out with verbal attacks
Nothing we say will change their minds.
How about the guy with the sign above? He and his would call you a bloody killer if you tried to reason with him.
Unfortunately the only way we could look half way good is if someone had stopped a shooting like this.
Only we aren't willing to set one up.....oh never mind;)
I must have slept in my tin hat:eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top