JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only awkward if your immature or a prude.
Basic things a couple may need in every day life

I don't know... Even though I'm married, I don't think tampons or condoms are going high on my list of needs when it comes to survival. When I'm packing my bags to head for the hills I'm not going to waste my precious space with a box of rubbers or Tampons. Everyday life yes, survival of the fittest life no.

I don't know... Even though I'm married, I don't think tampons or condoms are going high on my list of needs when it comes to survival. When I'm packing my bags to head for the hills I'm not going to waste my precious space with a box of rubbers or Tampons. Everyday life yes, survival of the fittest life no.

Your wife may think differently about this. I have a couple boxes of tampons stashed away just in case.

Tampons are excellent for starting fires. You might be surprised at how much absorbent cotton, highly flammable too, are in one of those suckers.
As a former 18D (Army medic for those non military.) a tampon could work well as a pressure bandage, since it is designed to be a tamponade, hence the name.
Definition of TAMPONADE
1 : the closure or blockage (as of a wound or body cavity) by or as if by a tampon especially to stop bleeding
2 : cardiac tamponade

A condom, if sliced correctly could be used to treat a sucking chest wound.

I keep a supply of both of these in my ready bag.

Cheers,
Tim

sanitary napkins make much better bandages then tampons. And will do the same original chore. A young lady may not be into using a tampon while a napkin would suit them well.

My glove box has a full box of Super tampons, and a bunch of $1store maxi pads great blood stopper, and its funny when femalefriends come over, then I see my truck keys in their hands and then dissapear and then comeback use my bathroom and keys returned to the counter, my medical bag also has a few of each! Bloody noses from a break, tampon will hold a ton of blood and it way cleaner then dripping all over the floor!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top