JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not to rub it in, but picked up my Dead Air Wolverine today! ;-). First thing i did was mount it to my Romanian AES10B RPK! ;-). Whole thing with empty drum mag weighs FIFTEEN pounds . . . ;-). So that makes 5 cans purchased and cleared in the last 3 weeks, with another one that just arrived at my FFL today, go to get the paperwork started tomorrow!
View attachment 1857820
View attachment 1857821
Trust or form 4 individual?.......accidentally bought another can yesterday while certifying. Trash Panda for the M1A.......Funny, that's probably gonna clear before the Alien can does

Yes.
Average wait for F3 approval is 9? days… so once approved to send, I figure 2-5 days for them to call me to do eform verification. I'm probably a few weeks to months out at this point sure was faster doing F1's
You may already know this, but if you log into your Silencer Shop account, and then go to this link: https://www.silencershop.com/dealerprice/dealer/myorders It should show you exactly the status of your order and where it stands. As you work through the process, it shows you what date the form 3 was submitted, then when it is approved, then when the suppressor shipped along with a tracking number, and then when it arrives at your FFL. Then on the FFL to enter it and finalize the process: https://www.silencershop.com/dealerprice/dealer/myorders

You may already know this, but if you log into your Silencer Shop account, and then go to this link: https://www.silencershop.com/dealerprice/dealer/myorders It should show you exactly the status of your order and where it stands. As you work through the process, it shows you what date the form 3 was submitted, then when it is approved, then when the suppressor shipped along with a tracking number, and then when it arrives at your FFL. Then on the FFL to enter it and finalize the process: https://www.silencershop.com/dealerprice/dealer/myorders
I'm at 22 days, been showing "preparing for eform" for a few weeks now.

I'm at 22 days, been showing "preparing for eform" for a few weeks now.
That is strange, because IIRC you bought in store available inventory.

My timeline for most recent:

Silencershop Order placed 3/21.

Silencershop docusign 3/21.

Silencershop FedEx label created 4/3. (Assume form 3 approval to FFL)

FedEx picked up package to my FFL 4/4. (Package weighs 18lbs, so assume many customers suppresors, perhaps ATF batching form 3's???)

Expected FFL delivery 4/8 or 4/9.

Assume a day or 2 after delivery to get notification to go down & certify. So perhaps ok to certify 4/9-4/11. Unlikely to have time to go to FFL until 4/12 anyhows...so that works out on our side.

So far is looking around 20ish days total (projected), for my order (was in stock @ silencershop) to likely being ready to Certify.

Once certified is when the ATF form 4 approval timeline starts...

Edit, update:

4/9: Delivery to FFL ~3pm.

4/10: email "ready to certify" ~5pm.

4/11: Certified, wait begins...

Oh & 4/12: Purchased one directly from a manufacturer for delivery to our FFL. Will update separately on how that one rolls along. Wasn't in stock at silencershop.

Last Edited:
That is strange, because IIRC you bought in store available inventory.

My timeline for most recent:

Silencershop Order placed 3/21.

Silencershop docusign 3/21.

Silencershop FedEx label created 4/3. (Assume form 3 approval to FFL)

FedEx picked up package to my FFL 4/4. (Package weighs 18lbs, so assume many customers suppresors, perhaps ATF batching form 3's???)

Expected FFL delivery 4/8 or 4/9.

Assume a day or 2 after delivery to get notification to go down & certify. So perhaps ok to certify 4/9-4/11. Unlikely to have time to go to FFL until 4/12 anyhows...so that works out on our side.

So far is looking around 20ish days total (projected), for my order (was in stock @ silencershop) to likely being ready to Certify.

Once certified is when the ATF form 4 approval timeline starts...
I called them and rode them a bit at the store, they were slacking. They completed whatever they needed to do and apparently I missed my one hour certify link emailed to me due to bad reception coming home. The link is now dead and the store is closed, I don't know what to do now. I guess I'll try to log in on SS website to see if there's a certify option, damn

I called them and rode them a bit at the store, they were slacking. They completed whatever they needed to do and apparently I missed my one hour certify link emailed to me due to bad reception coming home. The link is now dead and the store is closed, I don't know what to do now. I guess I'll try to log in on SS website to see if there's a certify option, damn
Well that sucks that it was sitting at your local shop with something they needed to do, that is really frustrating but glad it was sorted out. If you are at the 'ready to certify', then you need to call or go into the shop, and they will do that process with you. Has to be with them- they do things on their side, then you do things on your side, and work through the Form 4 and then submit to the ATF. A good shop that does these on a regular basis can do it remotely thorugh a remote session on the phone, but that also requires you to have good technology on your end, so that you can log into the remote session. If you store is close, it might just be easier to drive there and do the process there, that would eliminate a variable of not having a tech issue on this big step to certify. You need to bring your ATF account log in and password to the session to certify. A good dealer can complete the process in like 15 minutes, assuming the ATFs website is functioning smoothly to submit, which sometimes it isnt and you have to do it more than once . . .

Well that sucks that it was sitting at your local shop with something they needed to do, that is really frustrating but glad it was sorted out. If you are at the 'ready to certify', then you need to call or go into the shop, and they will do that process with you. Has to be with them- they do things on their side, then you do things on your side, and work through the Form 4 and then submit to the ATF. A good shop that does these on a regular basis can do it remotely thorugh a remote session on the phone, but that also requires you to have good technology on your end, so that you can log into the remote session. If you store is close, it might just be easier to drive there and do the process there, that would eliminate a variable of not having a tech issue on this big step to certify. You need to bring your ATF account log in and password to the session to certify. A good dealer can complete the process in like 15 minutes, assuming the ATFs website is functioning smoothly to submit, which sometimes it isnt and you have to do it more than once . . .
I'm planning on going there next Tuesday when they are open again (closed Sunday and Monday). Hope to get it straightened out. Looks like I chose the wrong dealer this time.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top