JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My understanding is that a form 3 is needed to ship as well.
They haven't shipped yet so I was just thinking maybe I am wrong that the form 3 is already approved. I did have to do a 4473 also. Maybe they do form 4, then 4473, then form 3. Who knows... I'm cornfused and it doesn't matter anyway ha ha.

I didn't know they need a form 1 just to ship it. I guess it's cuz they are the manufacturer? Learn something everyday I guess. What's the form 3 for? My place had to do a form 3. But still 4 days total for form 3 + form 4.
My bad- you are correct- form 3 what what cleared, not form 1. Form 3 to ship. Sigh, too many form and too much to learn in this new suppressor world!

Now if someone has a lead to a m24 Locking collar for the Dead Air Wolverine, I would be greatly in your debt- apparently I bought the suppressor not knowing that those locking collars have been perpetually out of stock, and so cant buy the thread adapter to mount to my Arsenal Sam 7 ;-(

My bad- you are correct- form 3 what what cleared, not form 1. Form 3 to ship. Sigh, too many form and too much to learn in this new suppressor world!

Now if someone has a lead to a m24 Locking collar for the Dead Air Wolverine, I would be greatly in your debt- apparently I bought the suppressor not knowing that those locking collars have been perpetually out of stock, and so cant buy the thread adapter to mount to my Arsenal Sam 7 ;-(
What's a locking collar? Is it something so you can mount a direct thread adapter?

Apparently the Wolverine, which is a suppressor specifically built for AKs, offers different threading inserts, and then depending upon the threading required a separate 'locking collar'. I need m24 for my Arsenal Sam 7, and apparently they have not been in stock forever, so now researching other options, like JMac . . .

Apparently the Wolverine, which is a suppressor specifically built for AKs, offers different threading inserts, and then depending upon the threading required a separate 'locking collar'. I need m24 for my Arsenal Sam 7, and apparently they have not been in stock forever, so now researching other options, like JMac . . .
Check Ecco machine also. They make lots of those kind of things.

Just stopped in to talk with my dealer, Silencer Shop is the holdup, still haven't shipped. Ordered and they accepted payment on the 15th. Not sure what's going on with that but he sent them an email to find out.

Just stopped in to talk with my dealer, Silencer Shop is the holdup, still haven't shipped. Ordered and they accepted payment on the 15th. Not sure what's going on with that but he sent them an email to find out.
Current median form 3 wait time is 9 days, with a 2 hour to 14 day range.

I assume business days in the above data. If my assumption is correct, puts your form 3 on the long side of the mean.

I assume business days in the above data. If my assumption is correct, puts your form 3 on the long side of the mean.
True, I've been watching that timeline as well but dealer stated that SS hasn't started the form 3 yet. He's looking into why. I didn't need this thing and only bought it to see if these were really flying out the door that fast, color me skeptical.

That is excellent data. Thx!

Dang- you might already know this, but log into your account, and then go to this link- https://www.silencershop.com/dealerprice/dealer/myorders . It should show you the current status of your order, and gives you more detail regarding where it is at in the process, including if it is in form 3 status, if it has shipped or not, and if shipped provide you with the tracking number. I dont know why they don't make this link more visible. If your form 3 isnt even sent, then i wonder if it was a can that was backordered? That would really suck if that was the case and your dealer had one sitting there in the flesh . . .

Dang- you might already know this, but log into your account, and then go to this link- https://www.silencershop.com/dealerprice/dealer/myorders . It should show you the current status of your order, and gives you more detail regarding where it is at in the process, including if it is in form 3 status, if it has shipped or not, and if shipped provide you with the tracking number. I dont know why they don't make this link more visible. If your form 3 isnt even sent, then i wonder if it was a can that was backordered? That would really suck if that was the case and your dealer had one sitting there in the flesh . . .
That's why I stopped in today because I see it's backordered everywhere but he assured me I got my order in before they went on back order. I'll try the link and see what I find out.

YOU DA MAN!!!!! I found out I wasn't 100% complete with the registration process, I had to answer a bunch of questions that looked like the questions on the 4473 form. Hope this speeds it along now. It showed only 75% complete, why wouldn't they make this more clear at the kiosk? I didn't even get the option to answer these ?'s.

Been 3 weeks from beginning till now......

Screenshot_20240402-203243_Samsung Internet.jpg

YOU DA MAN!!!!! I found out I wasn't 100% complete with the registration process, I had to answer a bunch of questions that looked like the questions on the 4473 form. Hope this speeds it along now. It showed only 75% complete, why wouldn't they make this more clear at the kiosk? I didn't even get the option to answer these ?'s.
It's all a matter of paying attention bro.....just sayn, not a dig at ya

It's all a matter of paying attention bro.....just sayn, not a dig at ya
I get it but after several stops at the shop asking what all I need to do and told I'm done every time. What the heck should I have done? This is my third can and the third way filing, all of them have been individual filings but the process has not been consistent. My spidey senses kept telling me that something wasn't right so I kept on looking, dealer even told me I didn't have anything else to do when he looked at SS website, but after your earlier post found out that advice was B.S. So, say what or how you feel but when continually given bad advice what the heck is a person supposed to do, other than what I have been doing and being the squeaky wheel.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top