JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They will if I get the drop lol
jgv76.jpg

Das right

Not that there is anything wrong with practicing to live like that. One day a lot of us may need to be able to do so. I am old enough now that "roughing it" is no longer fun. Even when I go "camping" now I want comfort and ease. If I had to make do in a pinch I know I can still do without. If I am around to see a major crash it may be interesting to watch though. There are now days a lot of people who will probably all but starve if they can't order food ready made :D
Also old enough that it isn't fun, but I know I can do it if I have too. I grew up in a frugal home without luxuries. When I started out my life I had almost no help and am not ashamed to admit I was hungry a lot. But it gave me the confidence that I can overcome anything.

I guess if there's a major crash it's not gonna matter because my wife and daughters will get me killed within a couple of weeks.

Also old enough that it isn't fun, but I know I can do it if I have too. I grew up in a frugal home without luxuries. When I started out my life I had almost no help and am not ashamed to admit I was hungry a lot. But it gave me the confidence that I can overcome anything.

I guess if there's a major crash it's not gonna matter because my wife and daughters will get me killed within a couple of weeks.
Im young enough that ill get myself killed in the first few days trying to be gungho

In the same vain of this challenge, I recommend trying intermittent fasting. It really is an exercise in mental toughness to not willingly eat for 12, 16, or even 24. hours. I've been on an 18:6 fast cycle for years and every few weeks I push myself out to several days of 24 hour fasts. If you blow all your food in the first 24 hours of SHTF because you can't resist hunger pains, you're gonna have a bad time.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews