JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah even with normal names like Curley, Moe and Larry, I just don't see these nice young fellows as rocket scientists!
Hey! Larry......Moe, put the rocket motor in the car! We'll fix the lights and stuff later!:rolleyes:

But, but, it should be illegal! :D
I don't see much difference than selling on here. Same guys could have set up an account and tried to buy a gun on here. Though these guys were probably too dumb to figure that out.
That's why I'd only sell to someone with a CHL or if we go to a shop and transfer. And if buying run a stolen gun check.

I don't see much difference than selling on here. Same guys could have set up an account and tried to buy a gun on here. Though these guys were probably too dumb to figure that out.
That's why I'd only sell to someone with a CHL or if we go to a shop and transfer. And if buying run a stolen gun check.
Dude, it's called sarcasm. They're joking.

There's a saying about stupid games and stupid prizes - these guys are grand prize winners. That's almost as stupid as walking into a gun store trying to rob the place.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top