JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or shoot yourself in the back of the head twice, plant someone else's fingerprints on the gun and place it in a drawer 10 feet away before falling over.
Or die in a car crash and take the fall for the huge cocaine smuggling ring like old Barry Seal after 2 kids "kill themselves in a suicide pact and place themselves on railroad tracks under a tarp" after stumbling on an air drop while raccoon hunting.

It's a crazy story. The woman the Arkansas authorities placed in charge of the investigation of the kids deaths ended up living the world of law enforcement after her ordeal.

Just like the other shoe.
Or this tree.

ent%2Fuploads%2F2023%2F04%2Fmorning_gifdump_546_23.gif

Help me out here. Just tell me the proper point in that video where "fake gun" is mentioned. I watched the video twice, and I missed that moment both times.

So far, I only know that a fake package was used as a ruse to get the homeowner to open the door.
I think I got that video from reddit or Twitter and it was posted as a fake gun but yeah video doesn't confirm that info.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews