JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't do dumb stuff - opening front door for a stranger.
In dumb places - outside.
With dumb people - criminals.
At dumb times - midnight to 11:59 pm.

Don't do dumb stuff - opening front door for a stranger.
In dumb places - outside.
With dumb people - criminals.
At dumb times - midnight to 11:59 pm.
I won't open the door for any stranger at any time of the day unless it's a little old lady or someone clearly not a threat.

Uninvited people can piss right off.

Lol they had a kilo of fentanyl and are out planning robberies with a fake gun wtf.. why are they out stealing, did they steal the drugs too.. interesting plot. Glad home owner strong armed robber off porch!

I won't open the door for any stranger at any time of the day unless it's a little old lady or someone clearly not a threat.

Hilary Clinton is a little old lady….. she'd cut out and eat your liver if your back was turned.

Evil has been around since the beginning, so don't underestimate old people because they invented evil.

;):D

ed31.png

There's a whole army of evil.

An army of darkness

By the time they hear how bad my dog doesn't want them on my property they probably don't wanna come in the house with them either

View attachment 1414779

There's a whole army of evil.

An army of darkness

It's the "sickly sweet", "compassionate" ones that are (usually) prominent "do-gooders" that you have to REALLY keep an eye on.

The secrecy of its ways is the secret to its success, evil wears a mask to hide its true nature, otherwise (almost) everyone would join up beat the sheite out of it.

My friend looked at me sideways and said I was paranoid when I told him my kids were instructed to never open the door for anyone and to notify us parents if there's someone at the door. Later on his wife told us that their neighbors had been victims of a home invasion and robbery at a previous neighborhood. It was then my turn to look at him sideways.

My friend looked at me sideways and said I was paranoid when I told him my kids were instructed to never open the door for anyone and to notify us parents if there's someone at the door. Later on his wife told us that their neighbors had been victims of a home invasion and robbery at a previous neighborhood. It was then my turn to look at him sideways.

Maybe give him a (good natured) side-slap upside his head, too?

Unless he's bigger than you… ;) :D

I am always armed at home as well and I would never answer the door. I sometimes get deliveries at home but I always get a shipping notice and I track my shipments to be sure I am home. We live in a nice city but porch pirates are fairly common now even where I live. I get reports on the Ring application 'Neighbors" on my smartphone from time to time about packages being stolen.

Hilary Clinton is a little old lady….. she'd cut out and eat your liver if your back was turned.

Evil has been around since the beginning, so don't underestimate old people because they invented evil.

;):D
I think I could take Hillary in a fight, but it's her goons that'd probably get me, lol.

That's a reasonably good diversion/scam. Apparent moronic subcontract delivery guy says, "I don't know if this is you"' with a package.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews