JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah even with normal names like Curley, Moe and Larry, I just don't see these nice young fellows as rocket scientists!
Hey! Larry......Moe, put the rocket motor in the car! We'll fix the lights and stuff later!:rolleyes:

But, but, it should be illegal! :D
I don't see much difference than selling on here. Same guys could have set up an account and tried to buy a gun on here. Though these guys were probably too dumb to figure that out.
That's why I'd only sell to someone with a CHL or if we go to a shop and transfer. And if buying run a stolen gun check.

I don't see much difference than selling on here. Same guys could have set up an account and tried to buy a gun on here. Though these guys were probably too dumb to figure that out.
That's why I'd only sell to someone with a CHL or if we go to a shop and transfer. And if buying run a stolen gun check.
Dude, it's called sarcasm. They're joking.

There's a saying about stupid games and stupid prizes - these guys are grand prize winners. That's almost as stupid as walking into a gun store trying to rob the place.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top